Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis ?
I have spent the last half hour reading 55 answers to Lizzy Lou's question. I have had a half hour of great reading. The humor in it  is contagious. It is great to see that in spite of the rigors of withdrawal, many of you have retained your sense of humor. This is an important aspect of withdrawal, keeping your sense of humour as well as not losing sight of who you are. I have been peeking in off and on for a while and I am sicerely pleased at how this forum is working for most of you. Here there is give and take and what I have perceived is heartening. I started here about ten or eleven months ago when I was withdrawing from oxy and have seen the ups and downs of attempts at withdrawal. In the past few months I have seen more ups than downs. I have seen negativity slowly recede and positivity take hold. As long as this forum stays this way the success rate of withdrawals will grow. Everyone has it in them to succeed, it's just finding the right button and pushing it. Do not lose hope if you stumble or fall, remember you had to crawl before you could walk and you had to learn to walk before you could run so don't rush it, take it one step at a time until you know for sure that you can take the ball and run with it. Many have done it and now it is your turn. Keep the faith and don't look back.
whew.. I was laughing out loud... so funny. thanks for sharing. laughing during w/d's is sooo theraputic.
If you go to the addiction Social Forum you will see what I am talking about. Lizzylou is asking if anbody else is having trouble getting on that forum. The back and forth btween her, IBkleen and others is extremely humorous. read and enjoy.