Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Decided not use suboxone
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Decided not use suboxone

I recently posted about getting off narcs and going on sub.  I read about it and decided to detox on my own.  Thanks because I believe it was the right decision.  My question is that I was prescribed Wellbutrin 2X's a day.  This was for depression and I have been on it awhile.  I was wondering if this might help with getting off the pills.  Does anyone know if it can help?  I know it is dangerous to take them with the narcs.  I am done today after weaning myself down.
Related Discussions
1700643_tn?1348985292
1st GREAT DECISION not to use suboxine.Ive read so many horror stories about it.can u give us info what u were taking,how much,how long,I c u tapered so how long/tell us a little.about ur "weining"process etc.Then u can get more specified advice for your addiction/what ur n4as far as w/d when ur done tapering2day .I have never heard of ANY antideppresants counter acting w/opiates.I was abusing tabs(70-150+mg daily)was prescribed celexa didnt help switched to cymbalta that worked years ago didnt do a thing til I quit the opiates(I would swear opiates made antideppresants not work)I feel emotionally great now over50days clean from c/t w/d).If u havent started wellbutrin yet start now they take2-4weeks to fully work AND wellbutrin also helps w/anxiety which is a great bonus since ur anxiety will b high when u quit opiates.Did u look at the Thomas Recipe?I wish I had found this forum b/4 before I was already like4-5days through detox I would have done the protocal from the recipe.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank