Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Difference bewteen Ultram and Hydrocondone

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Ive been reading for awhile and i have learned so much here.  I was wondering, what is the difference between Ultram and Hydrocodone?
good drug and bad drug both are addictive. Hrdo gives more pain releif with less bad effects but both have them. Tramadol ultram is just no good.
WDs off both Meds are TERRIBLE!!!!!! But, from my experience, WDs from Ultram was PURE HELL!!!!! If you can, stay away from both.
thanks, means alot.  im on hydros and trying to taper.  its tough, everyone knows it.  Thanks again
Don't use ultram to help taper. It is like trying to put out a fire with gas . all the best
From what I have heard....ultram is a real pain to get off of...tricky to me as I have taken them here and ther and never felt a buzz so i figured it would be a good alternative...pain relief is minimal and addictive qualities up there with the bad boys...stay away.