Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Do you lose the weight that methadone puts on you?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

I have been on methadone for 2 years. I am 5'5 and before methadone 125. In the last 2 years i gained 90lbs!! Yes 90.
My doctor said that is was the mehtadone. I have detoxed off methadone, while the weight go away.
I go the gym 3-4 days a week. and while on it ,could NEVER lose weight.  
PLEASE HELP THIS IS ALL NEW TOO ME.
This is a tough one. I'd guess you are a woman and it is harder for women to loose gained weight. I spent years on methadone and know people who had these excessive gains on done but I never gained. I don't know any long term overweight methadonians who ever got off the done so you are to be commended for this. I think you can loose it but it has to be a combination of diet and exersize. All the best and congrts for getting off the done
Are you still on methadone? and yes..you will lose the weight. i gained @ 20 lbs while i was on that ****..Almost everyone does that I have heard.
I lost 20 pounds real fast after I got off methadone, which ten would have been ok, but 20 was a bit much. But Im healthy & happy, so I guess I shouldnt complain. Are you currently still on methadone? Take Care Penelope
The reason that you couldn't lose the weight while using is that pain meds slow down your metabolism.  It is a side effect that few talk about.  It is very difficult to lose while taking throughout the day.  One has some chance if only taken at night but other than that it is hard.  Now that you are quit, keep hitting the gym and you will start to see a difference in no time.
I assure you wil lose the weight.  I was on methadone for 5 years and went from 145lbs to 225lbs in that time, granted for my height 145# was too thin, but 225 is insane!  I dropped my dose from 460mgs to 30mgs and started Suboxone.  Started sub on march 25th and I have gone from 225lbs to 160lbs!  One that Sh** is out of your system you will feel and look amazing!

Best regards-
hs
I;m glad you lost your done weight. How long do they want to keep you on sub?
Yes you do lose the weight. I gaine 100 pounds and lost it all within 5 months of getting off the methadone. And I too was on it for 2 years. Methadone is evil and if you ever want your figure back...get off it.
Im at 90mg and I want to drop to 20mg will I start loosing weight? if i stay on a low dose ? I do not want to get off Methadone It's the best thing that has happend to me.....I started off at 150lbs and now Im at 200lbs what a shame=(
Hmm, I don't think a lower dose loses you any of that pituitary gland methadone water weight and fat. It really *****, I know I've gained 40 lbs, over 2 yrs . And work hard daily and not change eating habits I know how frustrating it is. I'm making the switch the suboxone as we speak. I've researched It's much easier to switch to a short term opiate for 4 weeks while the methadone leaves your body and YES it really does take 4 weeks....
Then to the suboxone.  I've heard once you're on suboxone the weight falls off, and I have a good friend doing really well with it. God willing, it will finally be Freedom for me. My doctor stopped prescribing my methadone, and threw me on to one of those clinics, which was absolute HELL. No one deserves the **** they put you through, and treat you sub-human.  
i was on mehtadone on and off for 10 yrs, i lost a bunch of weight when i got clean in 04, probably because i was too nervous to eat, adn had to walk to work and na meetings
now i am going back up with my weight, because of a food addiction
it all depends on the person, i know some people on sub. that are thin, but most sub patients have the same problem with sub they had with methadone, i did not have the energy on sub or methadone to exercise
we are all different, its just one of those questions, that will be answered with time
xo
I have just recently starting tapering down my methadone from 70mg and in just three weeks I have lost seven pounds.  A lot of it may be I feel like **** a lot of the time when I am coming down and don't want to eat but I can already tell a difference in the craving sugar all the time.  Sometimes it just becomes a lifestyle thing you get used to, the way you eat, not really wanting to do a lot, but if you're going to the gym you are on the right track.  Be patient.  Sometimes it really does take, I think it's something like 6 months to 2 years for your body to go back to how it was before the methadone
Im glad you asked i'm going through the same thing, it is hard to loose weight on met. I have been on met for 11 years, was always thin then  i went up to 255 lbs it has taken me 112 moths of dieting and working insanely hard at the gym to get to 220. i should be at 180 190 my orignal dose was 140 Im now at 28 when I drop I drop slow. Also acupunture works wonders  
Thank you so much for this string of posts!  I thought I was losing it (mind-wise, not weight-wise).  I was about 130 lbs when I began to take long term pain management meds in 2006.  I have gained 40 lbs (I was up to 172 but have worked like hell on my eating habits and have lost 10 lbs...)   I just rececently plateaued at 162.  I know that working out would make a difference but being as I am in need of 2 hip replacements and no Docs want to touch me until I turn 50 I am pretty limited to just a short stroll 2-3 times a day.  (Hey, why wouldn't want to wait 15 more years until I turn 50...?)  

I too have had the issue with sweets and soda so i have revamped my kitchen cupboards so temptation doesn't win.  I buy no more soda and sweets, I drink lots of water, and when I do want a little something different I drink Iced tea (with VERY little or no sugar) and Crystal lite makes little packets you can add to water bottles in various flavors (some even add fiber to your diet and heaven knows a methadone and oxycodone patient needs that!)  Take care all and God bless you and your health!
I gained over 100 lbs on methadone.  I have always been a bit over weight, but the Methadone really made me want to eat like all the time....when I started to wean down I slowly began taking some of the weight off.....
I can sya I have lost weight when I switched from methadone to suboxone. I don't know y! I don't have sugar craving nemore.  That's a big help.
I am 39 years old & I have been on pain meds for about 7 years, First on MS Contin which seemed to work fine for me,for years, &  then my Dr switched me over to Methadone  10 Mg, 10+ pills throughout the day. I am 5'2 & have always weighed 119-120lbs  My whole life, size 5/6 in jeans etc I could eat 3 whoppers, & candy bar  10 sodas & never gain an ounce ever!!  Ever Since the Dr put me on methadone, these past 3 years have been a living Hell , I look like I am 8/9 months pregnant & I weigh 165 lbs now. I cannot loose the weight no matter how hard I try. I was shocked to hear Methadone makes you crave sweets because Im ALWAYS in the kitchen looking for something sweet, & when I find it I cant stop eating it you can actually feel the cravings for sugar. I woke up one morning & did my usual routine & by lunch time went to get a snack & grabbed the wheat thins, & as soon as I bit into one,, 2 teeth just broke loose, 2 days later another tooth broke loose & they all fell out within a week or so. So, that explains the rotting teeth from the inside out, its from the methadone as everyone says. My Dr told me that she THINKS I may have Diabetes type 2, & thats why I've gained  all this weight, she says?!  well, that is not good enough, I wanna know for sure! so,  Im having blood work done in a couple days again Cuz I wanna know for sure if its diabetes or not, so I know what to do, & if  its normal then I'll know for a fact its the Methadone causing all this, After reading so many articles about methadone, I was shocked because It all pertains to what I'm going thru, which makes me angry because I asked my doctor if Methadone makes you gain weight, & she said no. BUT she did tell me there is a pill out there now you can take 2 times a week & it prevents you from having withdrawls from methadone for people that want to get off of it. So Im gonna try that & see if it works. cuz Im tired of crying just looking at myself in the mirror & looking & feeling like  the biggest Hippo in the world. My stomach is so bulged out its discusting. My butt & legs are dimpling, & I look,& feel so Gross! All my clothes are size 5,& 6,  I dont have  Just want my body, & life back, & mostly I want this this weight to go away ,for good!  I will let you ll know what the blood test show.
Thank you.
Jennifer, Marana AZ
I have been on methadone for four years. I started taking my sisters to get high and then I had my doctor prescribe it to me for pain because i have two bulging discs in my neck. I have gained 50lbs since i started. I feel so embarrassed to go out and my stomach looks like i am pregnant. I gained as soon as i started the methadone and now I just want to stop. I lost my job six months ago and i want to quit the methadone before i find a new job so that i am not sick while working because i will just start taking them again. I am praying that this weight comes off when i quit. Listening to all these stories have really made me believe that i am not crazy. These damn pills have ruined my life and i need to quit right now.As far as i am concerned i took my last dose this morning. Good luck to all of you and I will keep you posted.
I hope you dont just stop taking the methadone you will be really sick and it is dangerous. I too am on methadone and it has saved my life and helped me live some kind of life.  Still not the best I can do!!  My doc weened me off methadone over a 5 month period my highest dose was 120mg for about 8 yrs. It helped alot for my back pain.  However when I got my dose down to about 70mgs I started losing weight about 20 pds and the sweet cravings were not as bad.  Once I was done with the doc, (halfway thru the weening process) I put my name on the list for a methadone clinic.  I knew once the doc was done with me I would have been hunting for another doc & my insurance ***** so it would have been impossible to find anyone. Now I have been going to the methadone clinic for almost 2 yrs. and am back up to 130mg.  In away I kind of wish I would have stayed off.  However doing it this way one dose a day has helped me and now I am ready to start going down on my dose and cant wait to start losing weight.  I wake up in the middle of the night and crave sugar.  I eat so many twix bars, cookies anything I have,  it is so sick,  I wrote so much to get to the fact that you will lose weight when you just go down a little and the lower you get the more you will lose.  I am so grateful of my clinic and the people that work there.  Good luck everyone!!
I got off that $&@& last may, after being on 190mg for six long years. I was 165 and within the first six months I went up to 225. Some years later I joined a gym, it made me so weak I couldn't do a single push up, I pushed myself running 7 miles a day and watching what I ate but would only loose about 10 pounds.
After getting of that dreaded drug I went down to 175 within a few months.
What pissed me off the most is that the medical staff at the clinic would flat out lie to you saying that methadone doesn't effect your weight "it's your life improvement that did it now that you don't run around looking for dope"  what a bunch of horse $&@&!!!! Methadone detox ***** big time but suboxone helps a lot. I would have never got off that S&!* if my mom didn't put me in rehab where I was placed on suboxone detox.
It feels so good to go down to your original weight I wanted to cry when I finally reached it. Good luck to all of you who are getting off that curse.
I was on Suboxone for 3 years.  I lost my health insurance and it is crazy how expensive a script is.  So went on Methadone I gained at least 25lbs if not 30.  No clothes fit it gets depressing.  I work out eat right and doesn't matter.  Now finally go insurance back I was so full of fluid I had pitted edema in my legs.  I got back on Suboxone I had leg cramps but nothing compared to the hell I have been through in the past from withdrawals.  I alread lost 8lbs.  I know it is only fluid but I feel so much better.  Like I said I always watched what I ate all of that but it didn't matter.  Suboxone will not make you gain.  I can't wait to get at least 15 more off.  I feel so much better and less bloated.
i feel the same i have gained 30 lbs in 2 months of methadone. I plan to switch back to suboxone over my winter break b/c the weight gain and going to a clinic everyday isnt worth it. It's just going to be hard making the switch from 120mg of done to subs but im ready, anyone else know if they lost all of their weight making the switch?
I was on methadone for 8 months and gained five months a month until I asked to be taken off of it.  i started out at 105 and got up to 150 lbs.  That was 18 months ago and I haven't lost the weight so it is clear that whatever causes it some people never lose it and other people just have to diet and exercise a LOT.  I was rear ended in two car accidents and herniated two discs in the first one and did further damage to my vertebrae in the second.  Every doctor I've seen told me there was no relation between Methadone and weight gain until I recently I called an old friend, an internist who specialized in addiction and pain and he said he saw it frequently.  One person developed
elephantitis and was never able to recover.  On top of my constant back pain I now have edema all over my body, especially my feet and legs which hurst more than my back.  People don''t recognize me and I've me in too much pain and too tired to exercise but I recently got steroid shots in my back and I'm hoping they will allow me to exercise and diet to lose the weight.  My daugher is getting married in less than a year and I don't want to look like this.  I used to wear a size 4 or a size 6 and now I wear a size 12 or 14.  Methadone was worse for me than my accidents.  Physicians who are aware of these side effects need to be talking to the physicians who are prescribing Methadone to their patients to let them know what the risks are.  Now I'm back on the pain medication I was on before I was on the Methadone so it's been a vicious cycle.  My friend the physician told me about a new medication recently released in a patch.  Luckily I am going to a new physician and will talk to her about this.  Why don't more people know?
Thanks for the inspiration! I'm getting off methadone and just started going down on my dose 2 weeks ago. I'm currently at 106mg from 116mg and that's just in like 13 days, so I feel like i'm off to a good start. I know the road gets tougher from here, but it's okay, i'm ready to rid my body of this plague! I will definitely be doing a suboxone transfer when the time is right though. That's for sure! Anyways, people like you posting your stories let people like me know that it's possible to do it and succeed at it.Thanks again! God Bless and I hope you're addiction is well managed for the remainder of your days and never holds you back from your happiness or dreams again! Take Care! : )
for 1  1/2 years  was on norco prescribed for RA fibro and other illnesses i was all on oxy cont tin and opana i started wanting more so i abused them then i wanted off so bad so i went to the methadone clincic to get off of the pills all together the meth clinic happily took my money well i was thier at the meth clinic for 3 1/2 double the time i used and abused pills i felt so hopeless until i found hope with a DR  in concord Ca he has amazing detox im on day 5 and feel fine day one and two were very weird and i felt drunk while i went threw it but by fri i should be fine hell i never went threw withdrawl (withdrawal) with the progream and im almost done i know i have to repainr my body and mind sorry if this post is not legialble im still a bit outta it im willing to give the info on getting offf methadone safetly an comfortable i can help you
I'm a Canadian, so very lucky these treatments are fully covered under insurance for both METHADONE and SUBOXONE.  THAT is not the problem!

I'm currently weaning (quickly) from 90mg just 4 weeks ago, to now at 47mg, and am wondering if I can SWITCH to suboxone in the interim?? IS there a certain point during weaning when doc will allow switch?? Like what number mgs?

I'm SICK of being overweight, although it's starting to come off now (slightly)  with the weaning process, or it's just me psyching myself INTO not eating sweets as often..sigh..not sure.  

I was 146lbs at start, now 216lbs, but heaviest was 222lbs just weeks ago!! I have NOT wanted to go out, face friends, take new pics for FB or ANYTHING for that matter, and WORST of it, is that I'm suffering HUGELY with current and past knee problems from breaking my patella (knee cap) yrs ago, which didn't bother me when I was slimmer! I had fully recovered from the surgery to remove the bone frag and I went on with life. The gain has aggravated not just THAT knee, but now my OTHER knee, and hip to boot! Had MRI just last week with very sad and depressing results! (On past injured knee) OA is OUT OF CONTROL, edema of bone marrow (like, ewww??) and patellar tilt! Like WTF??? This was all gone for many yrs since the break in 94'!!! Now I'm fallin' APART! Anyone else get pain in joints from weight gain?? Knee problems?? Thank GOD my teeth are all intact though! :P

Sorry to vent, but I'm TRULY TRULY done with being heavy, in pain, and under the control of a liquid substance.
Thanks for reading....please respond to original question too?? very curious..my doc takes like 2 mins each visit and gives the "look" that says, "ok...we are finished here..." so I don't even ask q's much anymore. Sad.  Feel sub-human.

Trina
HI  id you choose to you can switch to sud when you hit 20mg in your taper ......some have done it a a higher level but with bad resuluts best to taper down to 20 we have had many meber do ti from 20 with no problems sub is ez to get off of but has it own vices to deal with
good luck with what ever you decided .........Gnarly
Everything you wrote was exactly like me.  I'm on methadone because of chronic nerve pain.  Before I was 115 lbs, could eat anything I wanted and never gained weight.  Over 8 yrs of being on done I have gained 70 lbs.    I've always liked sweets but now I'm crazy for sweets.

What I find insane is that I tell drs that I don't eat that much, I'm active (but could always exercise more and eat better) and that I say the weight gain is from the done and they just look at me like I'm making it up.  Really??  They should really put this stuff in the side effects.  Everyone who is on it says the same thing...how come the drs don't know?  I too, since being on done, am borderline diabetes, high choles.  I'm just tired of the drs looking at me like I'm just fat & lazy...believe me, I would love to go back to the size I was, but the methadone keeps the pain at bay and I can live a somewhat normal life.  I have tried hard to mentally deal with the weight gain but I have hit my max density so I'm really going  to work at the losing weight.  Somehow it doesn't seem to be going away on its own  :-(    

Methadone side effects:
all the medical jargon...drowsiness, dizziness, etc, etc  then it should say....beware of sweet tooth, over a period of time extreme weight gain will happen which will include but not limited to, big butt syndrome, fake pregnancy belly buldge and an overall layering of fatness.

That would about sum it up  :-)

LOL at the bottom I completely agree I knew I would gain weight but not as much as I have I am on Methadone for pain... Recommended by my doctor. I am in the states and drug abuse is a huge problem I am only 23 yrs old so as soon as I walk in the door a big sign goes over my head that says "JUNKIE". Well that is how I feel and I know because I have been dealing with my disease longer than most of these doctors have had their certifications. I am upset, I worked so hard for a nice body and have always had weight problems I went from 120-125 lbs to 200lbs. Now the meth isn't even helping my pain I don't have any family and with this drastic change in my weight people don't even recognize me. All I want to know is what can you do to lose weight while your on the meth? I have a hard time working out because of my severe Interstitial Cystitis, but I eat healthy and work out when my pain is not so bad. I am guessing the weight gain is built up water or/and the constipation I have constipation and so does my husband of course I have it worse as I am a woman but honestly I want to just get off this ****. I have never been a heroin addict (who can afford that?) To the people that do use... I have used before IV and the heroin here in MI is ****, and they made the Oxy's worthless, because of everyone that had to abuse them and kill their selves, I am talking about celebrities... I don't know what to do, this is not me. I wish everyone the best of luck because the states are going to the **** hole. Doctors here don't even know how to diagnose a bladder infection.
I recently detoxed off methadone.  I was at 90ml for two years.  About two days ago I quit completely.  I gained over 100 pounds on it.  I gained 50 on suboxone before that, which I was allergic to thus the switch to methadone... Also allergic.  Severe full body edema from both.  Look lasix to conteract it and am now off that as well.  In 2 months and a half I have lost 55 pounds...  However this may be attributed to an underlying illness but some of it has to so with the done and subs, am I right?
HI I lost most of the weight I put on with methadone as I came off it as my dose got smaller so did my waist size it dose come off as you detox you should be fine now congrats on getting off it you should shed remaining weight now that your clean good luck and God bless......Gnarly
I know this is in reply to an old post, but I am on 120 mg of methadone and wanting so badly to detox. Methadone is ruining my health and every aspect of my life at this point. I have been on 6 yrs and have monthly take homes. To detox the clinic says I must come in daily, I live nearly 300 miles away in a small rural town. So not an option. Anyhow, the only detox help I can find is a doc about an hour away that offers suboxone but of course I have to be in "severe withdrawl (withdrawal)" before they will switch me over. My other to thought is to detox at home. But I have to go to school, work and have a family. I noticed you had mentioned a nearly painless detox experience. What was the protocol? What did the dr prescribe you that allowed things to go so well? If you dont mind my asking? I would like to have some idea of a successful  protocol as I make some appts with local docs this week and beg them to help me get free from this crap. Thanks so much for your time. And congrats on getting your life back!!!

Karla    
How did you get off of the methadone?
How long were you on subutex?? I am currently reducing 50ml to 45ml and am starting the subs at 30ml. Did it work for you?
I have been on methadone for 4 years and want off bad. I hate it. But im so scared of getting sick. How did u get off??
Welcome the the forum, you are in the right place. I want to encourage you to go to the top of the page and click on "Post a Question" and start your own thread so you don't get lost. Tell us how much you are taking. A slow taper is the best way to get off methadone. Look forward to getting to know you.
I go to one of those bs clinics
It's like they honestly don't want me going down
They urine screen you an make Sure !! Your not pregnant :/ I'm like if I was I wouldn't want my child doped up
They make it impossible
But one thing I can say is I'm so close to living straight I'm on 20mil an they screw with me all the time
I go to one of those bs clinics
They make it impossible
People I know it's hard but you have to make yourself work out and drink drink drink WATER. I am female 28 on 60 mg of done a day. I also went from 5`3 96lbs to 165lbs within 2 years but I was being a lazy slob I started working out every day for an hour and cut soda out to only one a day and count calories only eat 1300 a day. Started this about 2 months ago and am down to 145! For my height and build 105-125 is the reasonable weight. I t is hard cause the meds do make you feel lazy but they have also improved my life in many ways. I plan on tapering starting in june so wish me luck and good luck and God Bless to y'all.
I been on methadone for 8 month and I've put on 15 to 20lbs I refuse to weight myself again bc ill go back to using just so I won't put on weight. There r good and bad things when it comes to this drug..the only good thing is that it keeps me off the street drugs. Since taking meth I've been hiding in my house on the couch with all the blinds closed and light off its got me in this depressive state of mind. I just want to be home and left alone. The only time I leave is to go to the clinic and when.I go there I can't wait to.get home in my p.js I don't know if its from the weight gain or the methadone..not only does the methadone take away withdrawals but it also takes away Ur life bc it makes u lazy..my advice to anyone is if u can handle the withdrawals from whatever u were on then do it cold turkey don't turn to methadone bc its has more bad effect then good ones..
I gained about 30 pounds while on Methadone. I was on it for 2 years. Pretty much as soon as I got off I started loosing the weight. I was 160lbs while stable on Methadone and 130-135lbs without. So it's been about 3 years and I'm 135lbs again. Personally I believe Methadone effects your metabolism (Slows it down) I did hit the gym pretty hard for about a year after I kicked Methadone, but I didn't gain any weight (which is what I was trying to do) protein, creatine and all. At that point I realised the Methadone had slowed my  metabolism while on Methadone. 3 years later135lbs.
I've been on methadone for 3 years now, and I'm only 5'0", I was 98 pounds when I started at the clinic and now I am 185, I've doubled in weight! I'm disgusted with myself and honestly I will hardly even leave the house. I go to work, then come home. All the people that knew me from before look at me like "wtf happened to you?" It's horrible! I couldn't lose it if my life depended on it, it's literally IMPOSSIBLE! I don't know what else to do besides get off of it and I'm afraid to honestly. I've never in my life had normalcy like I do now, I can actually Live like a regular person and not an addict! But I can't stand how I look.. I'm at a loss, someone please help!
I've been on meth for 10 years on and off now I'm the same can't loss the weight but until today I didn't think it was the meth I thought it was my thyroid its under active. I'm nearly off it now down to 28ml so hopefully when I'm off it I will loss a bit of the weight. Hate all the weight I've gained on it wish I could just go on the tables but they make me sick and still feel ill
hey henry!! I am currently on 280mgs and going down 5 mg weekly until I hit 30 and switchin to subs also..do u have any advice for me? Im worried im going to feel like crap and not go threw with it esically cause I hear you have to b sick for 2 days in order to switch?..please let e know how it was 4 you!! thanks
I know this is an old post and i hope that it renews or gets to you Henry,
Your post is awesome news to read. i have been on MMT for 1 1/2 yrs. and put on 60 plus pounds, i am off the meth 6 days and this is my 3 days on subs. so far, so good. i have to stay i didnt believe it would work for me ( like Im so unique) but its really awesome, I am pleasantly surprised, especially since i am working and can't kick and work at the same time its impossible.

I was on methadone for 6 years. First two yrs, I took 90 mg and gained about 65lbs! I was always one of those enviable gals who could eat whatever and stay slim, and boy was that a shock. I felt like I was wearing a fat suit, and I could not believe how rude society is to overweight women. I tapered my dose down to 45 mgs after 2 yrs, lost about 35lbs, then tapered again to 24mgs and lost another 10lbs, then finally tapered to 6mgs and discontinued use. ALL the weight i put on just effortlessly melted away. it was amazing. day by day i was physically transforming into my old self and could wear my favorite "before" jeans again, which i had saved all those years just in case i ever could lose the weight. My story doesn't have a happy ending, though. I tapered too fast those last 20mgs, and I started using pills again, and after heading back down that road, I returned to methadone after 4 months. Now, 10 months later, I've gained back 30lbs. So here I am again. Exercise and diet don't do anything for me. It is strictly tied to the dose of methadone. Such a shame, too, because I feel mentally stable when I'm on methadone, but the weight makes me feel awful. Without methadone, I'm a basket case emotionally and it doesn't matter whether I look good or not because I'm either sobbing or screaming. I surely opened Pandora's box with my opiate use, that's for sure. There are so many of use in the same predicament, why are our only two options methadone or suboxone?
HI, IVE BEEN OFF A 100, MILL OF METHODONE, 26 DAYS, AND LOST, NARLY A STONE, MY BODY STILL FEELS GRESY AND HAVING 3 BATHS A DAY, FEEL RALLY SLUGISH, AS IF I HAVE FLUE, HOW LONG DO YOU FEEL LIKE THIS FOR, HOW DID U GET ON PLEASE, ANY ANCERS, WHISH ID NOT DONE IT , BUT TOO LATE NOW
HI IVE BEEN OFF 100 MILL OF METHONE , COLD TURKY, 26 DAYS NOW, STILL FEEL LIKE POO, HOW LONG WILL IT LAST FOR
ON MY 26 TH DAY CLEEN OF METHODONE, COLD TURKY, AFTER 10 YEARS, OFF A 100 MILL, STILL FEEL LIKE POO, HOW LONG DOSE IT LAST FOR, PLEASE ANY HELP,