Doctors dismissed me as a patient after refilling other meds
are doctors allowed to cut you off 3 nacoditics in 3 days because you could not pee but did offer to give blood or hair but they do not have the equipment to do that so why should i be the one to suffer
Yes they can do that if you dont follow the rules.  
I have recently discovered that the doctors are not in control of pain management but the DEA is. I only learned this by trying to get a refill on a prescription. Apparently, the DEA has all kind of rules as to who can prescribe what and how much and when and for what and on and on. The doctors have to comply or they lose their license.

So yep, they can cut you off. They might not want to but have no choice. Why didn't you just drink some water and wait there until you could pee?
i had another appointment it was set 1 and half a hour later and their appt was right after lunch. I am disable. I have nerve damage on the whole left side of body and Reflex Sympothy disorder. It happend 2/21/06. Now tell me you take their side. And i tried to pee for a total of 35 minutes 2 different times. Plus had other appt right down street and if you are15 minutes late you are cancelled. And it loosen up my back so i can somewhat move.
It doesn't seem fair or compassionate of a doctor to cancel a prescription because of a failure to comply with a UA if you were honestly prepared to undergo alternative testing measures.

I am inclined to suspect the real reason for the doctors decision has more to do with the "Doctors dismissed me as a patient after refilling other meds" explaination rather than some alleged breach of testing protocols. Can you elaborate on the "refilling OTHER meds" story?