Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Doctors tomorrow

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Doctors tomorrow

Doctors appt tomorrow , scared and concerned . Needing some support to make the right choice and  get through to my dr, I can't do another month of this - Tami
Can you cancel?? or is it an important visit?? i didn't go to my pain management appointment. if i would have. i would have gotten more pills. so what do you think of cancelling?? why tempt yourself unless its absolutely nesscasary
Telling my Doctor the whole truth was the toughest thing.  The Truth is all I can tell ya..  Not sure of your history but I'm prayin for you..  your friend Rick.....