Does ALEVE work for back pain?
I have just found out that the OTC pain med ALEVE has come to Canada. And have herd it works good for pains.  Does anyone know if this works well for back pain.  
Thanks for any info on this med.
Awakened
Aleve works great for back pain and many types of pain.  But, be careful it is horrible on the stomach.  If you have any ulcers or have problems getting uclers easy - be sure to talk to a doctor first.  When my sciatica was so bad my doctor gave me prescription strength naproxin (which is Aleve) and because of how hard it is on the stomach gave me Aciphex with it (similar to Prilosec).  Good luck!
I take nexium for my stomach when it acts up.  Thanks for the info on aleve.  I am searching other forms as well of pain relief like acupuncture.  And massage I am really looking forward to that when I am feeling up to it.  Really into WDs on day 1 this is my second time going CT.  I would have thought the first time would have kept me on the right path. But I am determined this time never to have this happen again.
Thanks again for the info.
Awakened
If it is indeed just another version of Naproxen, an anti-inflammatory commonly prescribed for back pain, I don't know what the fuss is about it hitting Canada. Check out the website for it, just to be sure.

Naproxen (or is it Naproxyn?) is murder on the stomach, so get an enteric-coated version if you can.

It will help a lot when they open Withrow as a new garbage dump, unless you get some help from "normal" CUPE goons ...