Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Does Suboxone (Films) MakeYou Angry?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Does Suboxone (Films) MakeYou Angry?

I have been on Suboxone for about 3 years, and my anger has been ten fold what it used to be. I mean, it's disrupting my life the point of the destruction of my family life, my social life, my well being...I mean I'm angry at nothing,  and I know anger is just a secondary emotion, but I don't know what the primary emotions are...all I feel is the anger. Is it the suboxone? I'm on 16mg a day, and I was wondering if anyone else feels the same way.
Tags: Suboxone
Have you felt this way the whole time on subs? Is it getting worse? What kind of aftercare program ate you in? Need more info, but I wouldn't say anger is a standard side-effect. Those on subs for years complain of a detachment from emotions, bupe zombies they are called in Latin America. Some get frustrated and angry about feeling numb and foggy. i feel your dose is pretty high for such long use, that could play a role, but doubt it if you are taking them consistantly. Someone else will chime in, but more info would help.