Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Drug Test

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Drug Test

I'm going to take a pre-employment drug test and am wondering if any of you guys can tell me ehat type of test I'm taking. My last job I was given a hair test in which I liked better. If I know I will not have to be holding my bladder if it's a hair test. I never seem to be able to **** when I go for these and end upo drowning in water there just to be able to go. It's a test at Quest Diagnostics and it says Drug Tests to be performed: 35190 SAP 10-50/2000 W/NIT
yeah i really dont know , i dont think tram show up on a drug test..
doubt it would be a hair test.  Thats pretty rare, but you never know these days.  Good luck and drink up, because it's probably a **** test.

Nauty..............
Just tell them you are on pain killers and you don't know which one and that will cover a lot.... Or- just tell them the truth.
No Im not worried about that. I was given a test at work once and I was on 14 Tramadols at the time I took it and it came pack clean as a whistle. I guess I will just not pee until 10AM when I scheduled myself to be there. I seem to get stage fright and cant go when I have to take one. At least I know I'm going in the morning for one. I had a hair test when I worked as a car salesman at a car dealership. All the others have been urine tests. I have never failed one. Thanks guys...
several people have posted to you in the last week wondering where you were and if you are okay?  I'm assuming you are okay?  Look back a few days for posts that start with your name. Glad to see you here.