Drug test and subutex?
Hi everyone I wanted to know if Subutex comes out in a drug test blood, urine or hair, if anyone know please let me know ASAP. I have a drug tes coming up and I'm so nerveous?
Thank you
I take it these arent prescribed to you??  
On most stardard drug tests, suboxone will not show up. You would have to specifically test for it. In the past, I was drug test several times when working in a hospital and it always came back clean.
Yes there are prescribe to me and sorry I haven't responded before, my question was because I was beeing tested (drug test) and specific to see if I was positive for opiates so I wanted to know if sub comes up as opiates. But I don't think they as specificly for the sub on the test so anyways I did it on Tuesday and still no results cause the doctor didn't claryfy the type of drug test he wanted and there is a lot I guess.