Dry mouth
Any advise on dealing with dry mouth out there?

I'm assuming it is because of loss of electrolytes. Is that the case?

If so, what is a good source of replacement that does not contain high fructose corn syrup?
What is causing your dry mouth?  If is drug abuse, then I would recommend you stop :o) If this is a chronic issue, then the best suggestion I can make is to go speak to a doctor about it.  Chronic dry mouth can lead to tooth decay, bad breath, gun disease to list a few.
Thanks for your reply GarbageAdict360, I guess I should have been more specific.

I herniated a disc about 4 months ago and tried everything to avoid surgery. None of the alternatives to surgery were working and I got to the point I could not get vertical, standing or sitting, and  I was on Lortab (5-500) for a month and a half near the time I decided to have surgery, I couldn't stand the way it was making me feel and started using just ibuprofen to get me thru for a few weeks before the surgery. I got thru that without any withdrawals.

After the surgery I was given a script for Percocet  (7.5-325). I took one tablet 4 times a day and on the day after surgery took 2 tablest one time mid-day during the acute pain from the surgery, for a total of 17 tablets, that's all.

I am now on day 8 clean. The second thru fourth day were really rough nausea wise and that has now passed. I still have barely slept in those 8 days, I have gone from sever constipation to near diarrhoea and, since yesterday, have noticed my mouth is extremely dry, even though I am drinking between 2 and 3 liters of water a day.

I hope that makes my current situation and, therefore, the reason for my question more clear.
I did some research for you and found out that dry mouth can be a symptom of opiate withdrawal.  I read that you can suck on ice cubes, chew gum or mints BUT it will pass with time. There is also special toothpaste for those with excessive dry mouth.  I hope this helps :o)