Early Scripts Filled
I am in a CT from Hydros and have a script for Valium that have been helpful with excessive anxiety and sleep. Does any one know if an pharmacies fill Valium scripts early. It's 10days... Does anyone ever do it?
I highly doubt they will fill it more the a few days before .They wont here at least
Also it starts to send up red flags on you when you fill scripts early.  That is what happened to me.  That is how they found out I was getting addicted, I started calling for refills too soon.
AT CVS HERE IN EAST HAMPTON, THEY WILL REFILL LIKE 5-7 DAYS EARLY, ONE OF THOSE..HOPE THAT HELPS ANY.  BESIDES, YOU ARE USING THE VALIUM TO GET OFF OF SOMETHING FAR MORE WORSE AND I THINK IT IS AWESOME...
cg wow on an controlled substance ,that really surprises me .especially the 7 days
My drug store will allow you to refill one time without flagging, for example, you spill the bottle, leave it when you travel, etc.  After you get you one "get out of jail free card" they will flag you.
no early refills here
the last post pretty much hits it on the head, ive defintely had my fair share of pharmacy debaccles, so I have lots of experiences with refills, forgeries, early fills, and everything else in the book. Depending on the pharmacy and if there very supsicious of abuse, they will fill the prescription about a week early. If it is a reoccuring thing, they wont do it. It really also depends on the pharmacist and techs working, if they are cool you are good to go or if they are busy they may over look it, most of the tiem they do,  but if you have a hard *** who is hardcore against controlled substance abuse regardless of valid prescriptions, then you might get the "Im sorry, but its too early to fill your script, youre going through them too fast, that is not right. blah blah blah.", Hopefully you will get the first pharmacist I was talking about because i know how bad withdrawals are and valium or any benzo for that matter can be a huge help with the extreme anxiety, muscle cramps,and pains etc. you experience.I  wish you the best and the best decision was to quit in the first place, its a vicious cycle and it may take years to finally realize it, but you willl truly be better in a week and you can actually enjoy life as a normal human being. youll actually find that it feels soo good to feel huamn again, and not a slave to a stupid drug.good luck...and if worse comes to worse if its a refill and they are evil, they will just tell you its too early, they wont actually take the prescription away, which Ive had had happen many a times...
Hey Everyone,
Thanks for your feedback. This is actually a prescription that says first time fill on it but is ten days early.
In this case are some pharmacies more apt to take it?

This is your first refill ? or you have a paper script  that they date is 10 days away? if its a paper rx they wont fill until the day
It's paper that is 10 days away. Thanks...
regardless if you try to fill a script 10 days early there is a VERY good chance they will flag it regardless of the pharmacy. You would be better for calling your doctor telling him what is going on then he can whelp.
NO they wont fill it until the day that would be illegal
Took a chance at a seedy looking private pharmacy. Either they took it because it did say 25 and today is the 15th and it was an oversight on the one digit or they turned the other cheek accidentally on purpose. They looked pretty honest but in a bad part of town so it was hard to say. In other words, I pulled it off. Only the second pharmacy I had to try. Got pretty lucky I'd say...  
hopefully the doctor is as understanding when he sees the script was filled 10 days earlier
What happened? Did they take the drug away from you or did they wean you or were you able to stay on the medication? I am going through this now. Someone reported  I am over using my Xanax and my PCP is running the DEA report now to see when I've been refilling them. It makes my anxiety even worse now waiting. Some pharmacies have refilled my xanax early as of 2 weeks and i went and got them because i had the money and honestly FREAK out if I don't have my pills at my side. I guess I am addicted But i don't want to get off. Any help?