Easter
Hi all.  I am posting this out of love and for those struggling with the concept of a holiday. I am and have been blessd enough in my life and throughout my addiction to always love the holidays.  I thank my parents who taught me that it was a time for love and forgiveness.  I am trying now to give that notion to my daughter throughout her life as well, all the while praying she will not end up like me.
I say it in AA meetings and I will sy it here.... I am grateful most of the time that I am an alcoholic/addict because if I weren't, I'm not sure I would have become the person I am today and for the first time in my life, whether I'm using or not, I like who I am.  I feel l have a lot to offer others and myself and I pray that each day I can follow the path God has laid out for me.  I believe we are all here to hel one another in some way or another.
I don't care if you're Jewish, Muslim or Christian.  I don't care if you are atheist, agnostic or just a lapsed Catholic.
To me, Easter represents love.  And despite the fact of whether or not you truly believe Christ is God's son sent down to die for our sins, no one can deny he was an overall great guy.  In fact, I wish I could have hung out with him.
So I am posting this.... and I am posting it without ragard to race, creed, or denomination so that maybe someone will think of what this season really means.  (please don't jump on me for bringing God up.  I am only trying to bring some love)

For us Christians, Easter is a time for great rejoicing since it reminds us of the victory won for us through Christ's death and resurrection.  How do we celebrate Easter to the full, specially as it is a Jubilee Easter?  
A good way is to have time for personal reflection on what Easter really means to us and how it affects our daily lives.  Aside from attending Holy week gatherings and Easter vigils, we can have times of quiet with the Lord, giving a chance for His gentle voice to speak to our inner heart.

PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL OF YOU AND MAY YOU FIND PEACE WITHIN YOURSELVES TO LOVE YOURSELVES THE WAY GOD LOVES YOU WHETHER YOU BELIEVE OR NOT.
Amen.

Happy Good Friday, and Happy Easter to all!