Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Effects of Crack Cocaine on Sperm

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Effects of Crack Cocaine on Sperm

If a man is high on "Crack" at the time of conception, can the sperm be damaged or effected adversly?  Can this lead to any known medical problems in the offspring? Are there any known medical articles available for review or medical studies being done regarding this issue? Please note that the mother is and was never a drug user, just the father.  thank you for your assistance.
Avatar n tn
if the father of my baby does crack will it harm my baby i do not do drugs he has done crack for many years