Effects of Percocet and Oxycontin
My husband is taking both of the pills listed above and is buying them from dealers.  It has been going on over 3 years now and has really gotten expensive.  He has HepC and I have told him how damaging this is to take these pills with his liver disease.  He says that he can't work the way he does without them because they give him energy.  I am starting to see the sudden outburst of anger.  Especially if I say anything about the pills.  Can anybody tell me what the long term effects are going to be for him and how I can get him to see that the pills are not really giving him energy and how bad they are for him?
Hi there,
I'm new to this.. I'm a 22 year old female. I have a amazing boyfriend who is 28 years old. He got introduced to percocet about a year ago and has been hooked ever since, but latly i suspect that he is doing something a liitle more now. He goes in the bathrron for a long time and throws up several times. He gets very defensive when I ask him about it. He is a recovered Heroin addict, I'm afraid that person is back. To add his moods change in a blink of an eye, very bad mood swings and he has no sex drive at all. I've been researching Suboxone and I'm thinking thats the way to go.I just feel so helpless. Its out of my power, I cant make him stop, he has to want to stop for himself. If anyone can please advise me with any info. I've never loved someone whos been an addict and dont know what to do.

Thank you very much,
My husband is on his 3rd try of going CT; I'm not sure if I can stand by him any longer....:(
This was a post started in 2003...many people will over look it. Please, start a new post and try again. You will be assured of getting answers that way. Also, try and ask some questions and not just make a statement. It's hard to answer a post when there's no question.
Hi & Welcome,

As it was allured to, this post is quite old and it will return to archives if no one sees it.

Go to the top of this page and hit the green "Post a Question" button. It will walk you through the process.

Hope to see you posting in the forum soon.
you sound alot like myself. family, middle age male and only take in the evening. Never take them in the day. If so you're setting up for disaster. Its bad enough now. I don't take as much as you. But untill you get fully committed you can go through your days normally w/o the pills. Stop increasing your dosage also. Go exercise in the mornings. It keeps the receptors in somewhat working order. Again, one is to many but hang on to your life at least through the daylight hours. Your family will appreciate it al;so!

jont
IBK explained it in avery good way good luck :) I hope to see you on the forum
Hello,   I just got married, and found out that my husband is taking percocet,. In january  he was on a rehab for a month and a half, i thought everything is ok now, because i dont know much about this pills, but he started again, and it was my first time seeing him like that. I was so scared. And all our family found about it, and nobody is talking to him. I left for a while, but im still in contact with him. He is aware what he did and promissed that he will do everything to stop.
Why he started again after month and a half rehab? Is there any hope for this addiction? Is everything up to him? Is better to be left by him self, or to be around him?
This is a year later, so I don't know what happened.  i hope you didn't leave him.  Would you leave him if he was a diabetic and forgot to take his insulijn>?  He has a DISEASE.  After being treated at a rehab, he needs to go to AA  meetings daily, get a sponsor and do all the things the rehab told him to do.  If he refuses to be involved in AA, only then would I consider leaving him, because that shows he doesn't want to get better.
To everyone else on this chat, personally i  (being a pain pill addict taking and getting addicted to pills for chronic pain AND having the DISEASE of addiction, i have NEVER been able to detox myself.  I make up a schedule, and when i get down to 1 pill left, i go into the worst withdrawal possible, and i cannnot handle it. i have only been able to detox with the help of a rehab. I stay sober only with the help of AA meetings even if I am not a drinker, and i eventually rehab because a doctor gives me a pain pill, and i take it due to the pain I am in from another disease.  BIG MISTAKE because then I have two diseases to worry about instead of 1.  presently, i am going into rehab  in a few days gollowed up by surgery for my illness.  Addiction is a disease onto itself, and when we suffer from pain-chronic-it is very hard to stay away.. U have no answer except in my case i havwe NEVER been able to detox from anything by myself.  /the only thing that has worked is a rehab and dailyAA meetings and support.  i should have listened to my sponsor 16 months ago when my chronic pain started, and i would only have one problem and one illness instead of two.  addicts can't take addictive drugs in a normal way like other people-impossible.  there are other ways to manage pain, and I , myself have to learn them to save my life.  Oxyconten kills when you are least expecting it.
I have been taking oxycodone for at least 10 yrs! Given to me first after surgery on my neck. Then given again in 03 after a second surgery. My problem: I also have Restless Leg Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, a form of arthritis called ankylosing spondilitis. What happened was this...while recovering from the 2nd surgery I realized while taking the hydrocodone for the pain it was actually helping me for the RLS! I do not know if anyone else has heard of RLS ..but you want to talk about a DEMON! Well I was for years not able to sit and watch a movie,drive in a car for long periods of time etc....this syndrome attacks whenever you are at rest! It alos attacks you after you have had a strenuous day of physical activity...like simple vaccuming or lifting or gardening! So the more activity the more chance of getting the symptoms of RLS later...when you are trying to rest!! I call it ridiculous leg syndrome! It started after I gave birth to my two kids...it would come when I got up in the middle of the night to feed them "sitting in a chair"....I could not! I would take showers sometimes 3 to 5 a night to get relief! My husband would find me in the tub sleeping in cold water! Or standing in the shower sleeping with the cold water running! Although it started out HOT...the hotter the better! Ok so now you know the background of my demise!
Once I told the RLS specialist that the hydrocodone worked awesome for the RLS symtoms he prescibed oxycodone 5 mg...he had done studies and research on this drug and the invaluable relief it brought to RLS patients! RELIEF is an understatement... I was getting this in the daytime now while driving... my kids would say oh mommy has the HEBGB"S!!! hence my email address hebgbgirl! I was so crazed with this "dis ease" taking over my life...I could not sleep at night and i could not function during the day!! WOW!! with 2 kids I was a mess...until I started to take the oxycodone on a regular basis that is! Well it is now 10 yrs later....i was fine up until about a year ago.....my original dose was like 4 to 6 tabs a day as needed....I did good...no more RLS!!! Yeah!!! Then I started to build up resistence to them the dose is 5mg. Which if I must say is still the same only now I take up to 10 a day! Not only that but I have started to snort these bad boys! I function great all day I sleep great I do not get RLS at all...unless I don't take them for a while...and I try to rest! My issue is what the heck to do ...I know I need to #1 stop snorting them.....and get off....but I am so scared to do it...because I do not want to go back to square one!! Living with RLS is a nightmare! I also take Mirapex....at night only....this is prescrbed for RLS patients.....I must take this in order to be able to get through the night......I am extremely active while I sleep as well...kicking, flinging my arms .....some nights better then others....so when I awake in the morning the pain of being so active kills! On top of   the Arthritis and fibromyalgia!! I want to "kick" this...but my problem is I do not want to live with the RLS symptoms either......if the oxycodone was not so bad for you I would be in great shape! They work....but after 10 yrs of taking them as prescribed(which by the way I think I did pretty good) I now have an obvious problem....if they did not help me to function during the day and keep the RLS demon away...I would just do the detox and say I'm done....but the underlying problem is what to do about the RLS demon after the oxycodone is gone??? What is going to keep that demon out of my body?? I am so confused about what to do....I know I have abused myself and the entire process...and if I did not...it would not be an issue......since I truly believe if you take a med for a real purpose and do not abuse it.....you will be fine and I was fine until last year! So anyone out there want to comment on my ridiculous story....PS I am 46 yr old Mom...as if that helps....LOL
I have a friend snorting at 6-8 a day going on 4 months then   3 month break and 4 more months. First four months it was 3-5 a day, second 4 months it was 6-8, what damage is he looking at now and long term. He's taking pk 10's
My husband is on Percocet and Vicodin.  I notice that about every two weeks, if I do something that upsets him, he gets extremely angry and verbally abusive. He is on the medication for apinched nerve, and a very painful knee that will be replaced this winter.  This is all prescribed by the doctor. Myh usband knows that he is addicted but cannot function with the pain without the meds.  But he says such horrible things and screams, etc. when he has one of his moods.  Is this possible with these meds?  How does one cope with it?
hi everyone ive been addiceted to percocet for about 4-5 years now its so bad i dont know what to do, the withdrawal so bad i cant quit please i need help .......... my freind dad just passed away from OD on pain meds i feel if i cant quit this will happen to me
This is a very old thread . Go to the top of the main forum page and hit "post a question", and start your own thread. People will be inclined to respond to you quicker than responding thru this old one....
Hi, I"ve been reading this forum because I've been having quite a different problem with percs. I only take one a day - (I"ve had to come off a 9/day habit after back surgery in the past so now I keep it to a minimum) and I've been experiencing hand pain like no tomorrow! My hands at one point felt so much pain, heat, and I could barely close them. Assured after cutting back to 1/2 perc/day and reading other forums, my percs are the cause.
So, I too am going to get off them. I truly take them for back pain but see many of you do not. You are all wonderful in your words of wisdom and advice in supporting one another. However, Yes, the big BUT, if you are addicted, there is USUALLY another psychological component to BEATING the addiction. This too needs to be taken care of to truly beat it. Whether it is your marriage, work, family, something with self, or who knows...seek help and beat your addiction forever! ♥ I want to thank all who posted and shared here...it's been a pleasure.
Re Trazodone.

Hi you might want to start a new thread to discuss this. The current one is going in wildly different directions!

However, just to reassure you, I've been on 200mg Trazodone for 5 months. I've found it to be really good and there's been no side effects except for a dry mouth when I wake in the morning.

It's not hard to come off either. Just reduce slowly but I'm sure your doctor will do that for you.

Relax!

I'm sure my now you can see the road your husband is going down and what the effect are likely to be

The best thing you can do for him right now is just to be there for him and not to judge him.

I'm sure he knows the situation as well as you do but you won't make any progress till he admits the problems to himself.

No amount of preaching, cajoling or threats will help, they'll only make the situation worse.

He will reach the stage where he's ready to admit the problem and ask for your help, and when that time comes, there's no end of people on the list who will help you both through it.

Our thoughts are with you and keep in touch.
I am 29 and have been taking blues for about 3 years now.  Started at 2-3 a few days a week, then escalated to 3-5 pills, 4 days a week.  Now up to 8-10 almost about 4-5 days per week.  If I stop how long will it take before I feel like my old self again? I used to have more energy, more sex drive, more fun in general...  Any advise is much appreciated.
My husband was in a SEVERE accident and as a result has been on Oxycontin and Percocet for many years.  I haven seen any violent tendencies towards anyone in my family.  I am worried however about his kidneys and liver. He cannot work without taking his meds.  When he doesn't, I've seen him half bent over and crawling up the stairs. His pain is terrible.  Why can't they create a medicine that doesn't do all this harm to your body? I know all about opiates and the opiate receptors....I just can't understand why Pharmaceutical Companies aren't willing to come up with something other than narcotics.  The addiction (he takes only what he is prescribed) is frowned upon by society and people who are holier than thou.  People automatically think everyone that is on pain medication takes them to get a high.  Some people HONESTLY need to take the medication, it's just very sad they can't develop something that doesn't ruin your organs.  It's bad enough what happened to him physically and mentally (he had a brain injury from the accident), so it just ***** once again that PHARMACEUTICAL Co's aren't trying more.  I'm guessing it's due to the holy dollar in the end.  
My girlfriend an I take 10/325 percosets. We have been doing this for about 6 months. We have been realizing problems here and there and will stop taking them, but then we will always go get some more. We enjoy going to movies and bowling on them. She takes about one and I take 2 throughout the night. After the weekend I find myself taking 1.5 at night during the week. I have been getting bad headaches and weird feelings in my body. I want to stop, but I have said this before. I will stop for a week feel great and then think about them again. They are so easily disposable to me. Further, my dad is 55 and has liver and kidney failure. I am really scared and don't want that to happen to me at all. Someone please advise me on how to quit and to never look back?
Just quit COLD TURKEY NOW......to get through the withdrawls lay in bed and try to sleep. day 2 and 3 r the worst, after that it becomes easier day by day....I was hooked for 7 years,15 to 20 pills per day (7.5/325) QUIT befor it ruins your life, financialy, personaly, physicaly and spiritualy,,,
Hi, im suspectic my fiance is abusing percocets. Last year he developed a drug problem but has been clean for about 6 months. Ive noticed his eyes, and pail clammy skin at times, and outbursts of anger, last night he coudlnt stop talking and asking questions (hes usually a very quiet person) and was getting so angry about little things, but coudlnt form coherent points.... Does this sound like he is using again? He clearly is denying it completly but I have a serious feeling he is lying. Im pregnant with our firat child and scared to death.
I am taking oxycontin 29 mg three times a day and oxycodone 15 mg 4 times a day. I have Benny cutting back to oxycodone 3 times a day because I am short this month but also chewing the oxycontin instead if swallowing  it. I have not swallowed it without chewing it it in about 4 days so wondering if basically I have just been taking oxycodone. The first couple days I had some sweating and nausea but I have phenergan for the nausea. I want to get off the oxycontin totally  I have some oxycodone an neurontin so wondering if takin the oxycodone will help with the withdrawals from the oxycontin. I have a horrible back but am in physical therapy and just want to get off this but wondering if I can at least get off the oxycontin by usin the oxycodone for now until I get get off that also.
I feel like I am in a vacuum- I am taking 240 mg of IR oxycodone and 48 mg of hydromorphone-how do I stop!!!
hey whats up guys i just want to say one thing from experience and as seeing my friends around me that ALL take 30mg roxicodone and honestly i was on them for 6 years doing 15-20 a day  honestly my first biggest step was going to my closest sister and told her my problem after that my sister and i looked online for RAPID DRUG DETOX and i found one and luckily for as bad as i was on pills i did work and made money and of course i had my family help as well but i found this place in Detroit, Michigan and compared to most other places its was alot cheaper and i did sign up and had the procedure done and its been 12 weeks and right now since i had got it done.  i feel like the person i used to feel before those pills took over my life.  i did not go through one small withdrawal.  the procedure took 40 min long.  when everything was all done. I personally walked out of the hospital on my own.  then they took us to a beautiful hotel for 4 nights(ALL INCLUDED IN THE PRICE)  and there was Doctors to check on me every morning  and every night and on call in the hotel if needed. i also think one of the best part of this procedure is that they give you a shot or an implant (your choice) so you don't relapse.  bcuz like i said earlier  from experience and other friends that go to rehab for 30 days or try to use suboxone to stop 100% of those people don't past 2 weeks off the pills and find themselves right back where they were it never ends.  this procedure i had done coast me $8500.00, compared to most places that's a lot cheaper but honestly its a real big relieve not waking up in the morning and wasting  every dollar on pills.  i live in jersey and i flew out to Detroit to get this done and i really honestly changed my life

whoever cant stop and trust me i no y u cant stop. just search up online about these rapid drug detox centers
I was in a accident put on pain pills 3x40mg oxcontin,4x7.5 percs. I stopped all of it cold. The first3 days were hell couldn't get out of my own way,layed around felt like ****. Its been a week now clean the only side effect i'm still having restless leg syndrome and quality sleep. Any ideas what would help me get to sleep and stay. I currently take lunesta 3mg and that doesnt work. Tried tylenol pm no help. Any suggestions!!
Does anyone still post about this topic?
I take 10 to 11 oxcodone imm rel a day and need to figure out how to taper down I take 5 at a time and have been for 3 months. I have torn disks in my back but I'm tired of being a slave to these pills someone with knowledge please help me.
just wonderin i been with my kids dad for 12 yrs and hes been takin percocets for over a year theres days he will go without them an just sleep he gets mad easy an he doesnt like havin sex..wuts this mean???
Hey guys,
I've read a lot of your comments and got a lot out of it so far but I have a few specific questions for you.
Ill try to give u a run down of my history in short form- I started off at 17 useing perks I became physically dependent in no time and I developed a $200+/day habit.
After my 18th bday I became pregnant with my first child, and soon after I was.put onto the methadone program to keep the baby safe.I started at 120mls
I continued to stay on the program and stayed clean for 5 years.
7 months ago I decided to go to treatment to come off of the methadone after experiencing many its nasty side effects. It had served its purpose and I felt ready to let go.
I managed to tapper on my own from 120mls to 60mls I then cold turkeyed the 60mls in detox and treatment.
It was torture... horrible withdrawals.
I left treatment methadone free and I stayed clean for 6 months till just recently.
I picked up the pills again for no apparent reason.... I just started obsessing again.
I have been taking a mixture of demerol perkocets and morphine for about a week now.
If I stop now do u think ill experience withdrawals?
I have two young boys, and I don't want them to have a mom hooked on pills.
I go to meetings often and I see a d+a counsellor once a week.
I don't know what else I can do to help myself stay clean with out feeling like I'm white knuckling it.
Any suggestions?
Dont listen to the idiots on this board... you say your husband gets energy from the oxycodone in the percocet and the oxycontin .. well believe what he says oxycodone is made from Thebaine its not like morphine or codeine they are natural from the opium poppy..Thebaine by itsself is useless toxic even but when altered by man it can be turned into drugs like hydrocodone and oxycodone.Here is the point Thebaine is a CNS Stimulant not depressant like morphine and codeine thus why he gets the energy.. I know this because i have been perscribed roxicodone for 6 years now and they do the same thing to me..give me pep without them I have no motivation or energy to do anything .. even get out of bed..Oxy is a mirical for pain control but when taken even as perscribed it is the devil.I hope he feels better
I'm wondering if there are any obvious symptoms that someone is snorting percocet? My boyfriend has friends that do it and I want to know what to look for because I'm afraid he is too.
Honey, I used to feel the same way you do. Angered that the rec use was hurting my use for a real reason. BUT wake up darlin, u r an addict! it starts off as a real need. I have severe chronic pain too but have found out the hard way that the tabs and oxys make my pain even worse. Your brain is not designed that way. I promise you that if you suffer thru the horrible withdrawls, get massage therapy, excercise, see a chiro, meditate, etc you WILL beat the pain without the narcs. Don't be in denial and u r not the only one who has been there. Many of us started because of REAL Pain. Gain the STRENGTH only the weak make excuses.
Hi. I'm on OXY 20mg 3x a day for the last 4 years. I have a nerve problem that the dr. Put me on them to give a better quality of life.  
I know I'm addicted. If not taken every 8 hours I shake and high anxiety.
If I get off and I have the above normal pain- or even the normal horrible pain, I will have to get back on. Please help me, please. I'm in 40's still model and I'm so confused.  
Hi. I'm on OXY 20mg 3x a day for the last 4 years. I have a nerve problem that the doctor- head of pain center in a big city in Canada. Put me on them to give a better quality of life.  
im a 26 yr old male, who was shot 3 times at the 5nov2009 fort hood shooting. as a soldier ive been "overmedicated" (by my military doctor) with percs, oxycontin, mscontin and plenty more for over 2 yrs now. im married to the most amazing woman in the world. she has taking care of me from changing my catheter to helping me to learn how to walk again. however im spinning into a really bad depression due to my loss of sex drive and ability or desire to do anything besides sleep in bed with my beautiful wife of two yrs. i dont know what to do about my loss of sexdrive and im open too any suggestions...im extremely attracted to my gorgeous sexy wife but i have no drive...please any suggestions are very much appreciated...
The labor board & workmans comp detoxed me off of 4 80mg oxys, 6 30 mg roxys and 5. 10 mg vics a day with suboxen took 3me days to come off them but two weeks of vomiting from the suboxen. Suboxen istook jist as addictive! Had to cold turkey off that. I wore a size 5 jeans but lost 30 pounds from the suboxen. I am finally into a size 35 & its been almost 3 years. And mine were prescribed after 5 back surgeries. I'LL always be in pain and need 2 more operations. So guess what they put me on? 8 roxys a day! Its a vicious cycle server recreational or dr's orders. The worst part is I have to take them even when im not in pain cause of the withdrawal symptoms like nite sweats etc.....
Hi, this is my first time on this forum. I have been taking percs daily since the middle of 2008. My intake is at about 6-7 a day, sometimes more. I can feel when I 'need' to take one. I really want to quit but am scared of the withdrawal process. What can I honestly expect in terms of symptoms and length of time before it's over and I no longer crave or 'need' them? I had back surgery which is why I started taking them in the first place. I don't even know if I feel pain in my back any more because I don't allow myself to get to that point. I am trying to eat healthy and exercise and I want to stop taking these.
Hi and Welcome.  You posted on a pretty old post so first off you might want to go back to the board and "Post a Question" you might get more responses.  I can relate to your use and how you feel.  I fell into solid use about 3 years ago and found my body wanting more and more, they were no longer helping the pain but I knew I was hooked.  We can't give specifics regarding tapering schedules but I'll tell you what I experienced and how much I used - everyone is different but acknowleding there is an issue is a first really positive step.  Today is Day 9 for me off hydrocodone and I'm so glad I finally just made the decision to stop.  So I was taking 3-4 per day (sometimes more but not for quite some time), I reduced my intake until I was down to 1 pill then I stopped.  If you can be honest with your doctor and he/she can help you that would be preferable.  It is a fact with continued opiate use your body will become dependent.  I wanted to get off as well just to gauge my pain level and see where I was, I think a lot of me feeling crappy for months was low level withdrawals because my body was adjusted to my dose and wanting more more more but I wasn't giving it.  

Leaving the comfort of having those pain meds can be scary - that was probably the thing that kept me putting this off.  I just got mad that these pills were dictating my schedule, I would panick if I left and didn't have them because I knew I would start to feel uncomfortable and I did not want to live this way.

You can click on my name and see my previous posts which will kind of tell you what I experienced through detox but here's a quick synopsis - again everyone is different and sometimes getting yourself worked up thinking about stopping is a hindrance.  I didn't know I was stopping until I just decided last Monday that I had cut it down and I was done - I did not plan it.  I found this board and got support.  You are going to feel really awful for a couple of days - like the worst flu of your life.   I was going into full withdrawals by 24 hours of not taking a pill which lasted about 2 days really bad then every day got a little better.  Aggressively use immodium to stop the runs, you can look up the Thomas Recipe for items that will make you more comfortable.  Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate and try to eat something even though you won't feel like it.  I've lost 11 pounds in the last week through all this but it's been so worth it.  Today is the first day I feel more "clear" than I have felt in a long time.  Post often with questions and you will be supported here.  If you take some time and read through the various posts you will find a wealth of information.  Just get ready to hunker down for a few days with the "flu" and then by day 3 try to push yourself into a tiny walk and try to force yourself to move a little each day.  I wish you well and this is a great first step.  I think this board is full of wonderful people and we all seem to be knocking the days out.  Take care of yourself and welcome.
D
In response to one of the post-ers (lol), your wife's sex drive should return,  but it could take months. I, too, was addicted to percs for a long time...and my husband had absolutely no idea. He could sense that something was different when I was taking them, but he had never known that percocets were responsible for the change of personality. PMS was a much better-and easier-- excuse for me.

Anyhow, things in the bedroom had changed drastically. I still loved my husband and thought he was he was incredibly attractive. I just didn't have the desire to do anything. My brain was numb and my body couldn't generate any good feelings. I was irritable and I'd prefer not to be touched. Trying so hard to cover up my secret addiction, I'd engage in the 'sexual stuff' anyway. It was awful. I felt like i was going through the motions of a once-meaningful act. I was just lying to him and to myself.

I've only been clean for a few months now, but things are becoming more normal in the bedroom...along with every other aspect of my life.  It's one of the hardest addictions I've had to combat though (smoking being the hardest). Percocets are easy for me to get my hands on. Nobody knows I'm addicted either (so I'm not left feeling like people are watching my back, waiting for me to relapse). And I've lied to myself in believing that the drugs don't negatively affect me. When I was high, I felt like I was more sociable. I wasn't nearly as insecure. I felt more motivated to do things. I was still able as a ((normal)) human being; i could drive, go to work, see my friends, and act like a good wife for my husband.

But these were deceptions. The truth was, the more pills I popped, the more withdrawn I had become. I was becoming a shell of a person. I was still "with it", but in my head, I was somewhere else. I had become so preoccupied with when I had taken my last pill, how many pills I had left, and how I was going to budget my time with the amount of pills i had left.  It was hell,....and no one knew about it.  Even now, nobody even knows that I'm trying to stay clean...because no one (besides the doc) knew I was using.

It's hard, but I keep reminding myself of why I want to stop. I don't want to deal with the physical ramifications. Also, I don't want my husband to come home, only to find my dead body. That's not fair to him. Plus, I know that there's a better life for me without the drugs. They bring me temporary happiness...and that happiness is artificial and can ultimately result in the death of me. I don't want that anymore.

My hope and prayer is that anybody who is seeking help in getting over this addiction will find the strength within themselves to do it. It's hard, but the victory that comes with sobriety is well worth the challenge.
Jesus is with you.
Hey guys listen im not really a blogger but i will help you guys with withdrawls. Heres a series of medications that are non narcotic thatll help ease the withdrawls i know from personal experience trust me. For the sweating goose bumps ad cravings take clonidine. For the stomache cramps and nasea take phenagrin and bentynl for the muscle aches take tylonol extra stengh and then take constipation medicine for diarreah. Hope this helps and if u have any questions email me at ***@**** ill be glad to help. Good luck brothers.
i see how you fell becaues my dad  is like that and i just whant him to  be in my life so much so what should i do my gram you to do pills i think he getts it from her he allows abues hies kids and hius gril my stepdad is like that to but he dont do pills i would call him my rill dad befro i would my rill one
I started attending al-anon mtg's and they've helped me to deal with my son's perc addition...try one, they work!
I know that I'm reading a VERY old posting of yours, but, I wonder how you're doing onmyown103...  And want to thank u for squashing this ugly MORON!!
I just have one question.  Can perc or coke make a man not have an ejactulation?
Hi I just found this sight and although it doesn't exactly fit but I would really appreciate your help in finding some stuff out. I had a severe back injury 9 1/2 years ago and then had a stabilizing surgery 2 years after that, ever since I have been in a spiral of just more and more pills,. I am to the point I feel like I am in a soup of medication and I don't know what is pain or side effects any more .I am on low doses of everything considering the length of treatment but there is no end in sight I am a lifer WBC (workman's compensation board) has me down for permanent disability witch i am not complaining about but that leaves little room for improvement . I can see no good coming from taking these drugs for the next 20 or 30 years but I don't see the alternative either. I think these pills  bring about some depression
The best way to do this is slowly.  Very slowly. Cut the pills in to quarters so that for the first week you only take a quarter less, then the next week half less, continue the quarter elimination until you are down to nothing.  Honestly, I quit cold turkey from a xanax percocet addiction and it was the worst thing I've experienced in my entire life.  I did some reading after the first 3 days of puking constantly and realized I had made a mistake.  You'll be happy you're off these if you never needed them for pain.  They are awful, cause mood swings that you never knew you had and ruin relationships.  They don't do anything good for a person who does this for recreation.  

I've recently had to take percocet for real pain.  I took half of a 325mg but ended up with crazy head spins that make me unable to even take my dog for a walk.  This is the worst addiction I can imagine.  I'm done with pain pills and will just deal with what needs to happen for me in my health problems without them.  The months between me being clean and now having to take them for pain made me realize that once an addict, always an addict and now I'm in trouble with dealing with legitimate pain.