Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
FORGED ADDRALL PRESCRPITION

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

FORGED ADDRALL PRESCRPITION

Hi, I am writing to get a peace of mind. About 7-8 months ago I dropped off a rx for addralls for a friend, and it was an forged rx for addrall. The pharmacy is a family pharmacy I have been going for years, and they never called the doctor to check the rx. I have done this twice, and I am wondering there is a chance of being caught. I reside in RI. I have stopped and got myself help and now am clean. I made a huge mistake, and would like to hear from others.
I wouldnt worry about it.   The important thing is you are clean now and no longer doing this.  Congrats on getting help and turning your life around~~sara
Congrats on cleaning up !! It is scarey where our addictions lead us. I agree with sara I would not worry about it but just use it as a reminder of how far we go while active.. I wish you a Wonderful life. lesa
i would also like to congradulate you on your clean time....sara and lesa are very knowledgable and caring members so i would trust what they say as to not worry about the rx....

please keep us posted on your progress..we would really love to keep hearing from you..everyone on this forum is awsome..so supportive and caring and we would love for you to continue to share with us.

angel
Nothing to wory about.....if they didn't get u at the pharmacy.....I have been there!