Fainting after smoking cigarettes
Last night, I had 2 cigarettes in a row, started to feel weak and as I made my way upstairs to lie down, I blacked out and collapsed. I regained consciouness within seconds, but it took about a minute before I could see anything. I also experienced nausea.  I think I may have been just a little dehydrated, although I drink at least 2 litres of water a day.

I also noticed while I was down, I started shaking uncontrollably. This happened over a year ago too, when I stayed over at a friends house. We had 2 glasses of wine watching TV the night before, but we weren't drunk. I got up the next morning to go to class and as I walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water, my vision turned  to black, I passed out on the floor and began shaking.

I'm not a heavy smoker (maybe 6 max per day) but I do tend to smoke 2 together. I rarely drink.

It's not the fainting that worries me, as it happens so infrequently, but my digestive system is in disarray today, with frequent, soft, discoloured and sore bowel movements.

Is there anything to worry about?
I would go see a doctor soon....
Avis
I faint all the time when I don't eat right.  I'm anemic tho, are you?  
See your PCP for complete blood work. Your blood sugar my be high, or you may be anemic as jenny mentioned, If I were to guess I'd say your blood pressure is high and the 2 cigarettes you smoked, Spiked your blood pressure causing you to had a white out, If nothing is found ask for a referral for a neurologist for an evaluation. When someone passes our it is a clear indication that the brain is not getting enough oxygen--------------NOAH
My blood pressure is regular, but I think that since I was standing whilst smoking (outside) and then went inside. Plus, I was studying extra hard for my SAT's this morning. I feel much better today, if a little sluggish. I'm not anaemic, but I do get sore throat almost every morning- I guess this is all dehydration related? Thanks so much for the posts!
I wouldn't mess around with it..could be a number of things..blood sugar, blood pressure..I had something similar happen about 5 months ago.  Felt quite light headed after walking upstairs in our house..lied down for a while and I felt OK..next morning, drove to work, got out of my truck and started walking into our building..I thought I was going to drop right there..ultimately, after stopping to rest, made it into the building, up a flight of stairs and next thing I knew I was on the floor.  Was taken to the hospital where it was found that my heartbeat was all over the place, and ultimately had a pacemaker implanted.  

That's probably not the case with you, but I wouldn't mess around with it.

Jim
Thanks for the advice, I'll check it out this week.
I was staying at a friends house, after a night with 6 glasses of red wine and 6 maximum strength cigarettes. I got up in the middle of the night to take a leak and fainted in the toilet. This felt like a black out faint where I had a small level of consciousness with that scary feeling of not knowing where I was, and I was yelling. This is not the first time this has happened, I have since learned to avoid high strength cigarettes and other types that seem to aggravate it such as Stradbroke, White Ox and Peter Jackson. Remember cigarettes contain up to 40 chemicals, anyone of which can affect your sinus rhythm. I have since learned to give myself time to wake up and gradually stand up before I go do anything.