Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Finally, One Week in the books!!
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Finally, One Week in the books!!

I just want to thank everyone who played a role in getting me to day 7.  I don't think I would of made it this far if it wasn't for the support of the people in this forum.  My appreciation goes out to each and every one of you.  I dont have much else to say because my condition hasn't changed since yesterday but I was doing some reading and I came accross this quote that really hit home for me so I'd just like to share it with you all, here it is...

"We love our habits more than our income, often more than our life." (and everything in it)
Bertrand Russell

I added the part in the quotations as it relates to me. God bless you all and you all have a good day.

KJ
Tags: DAY 7
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I have been following you this past week it was kinda nice to have some one a day ahead of me so I new what to expect i am on day 6 right now. So sorry to say you were my Lab Rat LOL. Congrads
Blank
1580085_tn?1400944438
well done kev, youve done so well , its been a privelige to follow your journey! and you have been helping others so much along the way! you should be very proud, god bless  sudie
Blank
345032_tn?1313517831
Hey brother,  I'm glad to see you're still doing well and DAY 7 !!!!!!  Congrats my friend, you made it through your toughest time, days 5-7, you really are a ROCK !!!!  Yeah I forgot, hockey is a religion in Canada and a passion.  Brother get them skates out and get em sharpened, I have a feeling you'll need em...LOL !!!  I'm gonna check on you each and every day and I'm gonna keep putting myself out there for you, just in case..LOL !!!  Remember my friend, YOU ARE NOT ALONE !!!!  You got a friend here that cares about you.  Take care my brother and stay the course !!!!  God Bless you my friend...Dave
Blank
Yay!!!! Doing my happy dance for you:) Treat yourself to something special- AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Steph
Blank
I'm happy I was unknowingly able to help, I can be your "Lab Rat" through this whole thing just make sure you stay right behind me. Good job on 6 days BTW, I know it must've been difficult but you did it and should be proud!. Take care,

KJ
Blank
495284_tn?1333897642
Way to go on 1 week!!   Your quote is spot on.......sara
Blank
KJ, I'm so happy to see you're doing well!  Congrats and keep up the good work! : )
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank