Finally a good night!
2 days ago a spent a night in a phyc unit after 6 weeks of pain meds thinking I was insane!  Tonight after much panic I went out with 12 girls I have been getting together with for 12 years every month and I felt good....like me!!  You need to do and get out to feel better!  There IS a light!!!  Already planning my day for tomorrow with a balance of need to do and want to do things!!

I am in here!!!

I hope you all just starting this journey believe good days are ahead.  I did NOT........now I do!

Everyone out there.....dig deep.....stay strong and REACH OUT!!
GREAT NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You made it through a deep dark tunnel and now...some light! I'm happy for you bunco.
glad u had fun tonight...was little worried bout u earlier....gave me little hope for tommorow night...i have to go out and play music...take care,..
;Thanks so much!!  You have pushed me forward thru and I thank you so very much for that!!!

Hopefully I make tomorrow a good one too and if I stumble I WILL get back up!  I believe this NOW!!!!
I was worried too but you all gave me strength!!!
i m happy for u. see if u r ok with urself evry thing s gonna be alright.
take care
Great post buncogirl! If we can just push ourselves a bit more each day by getting back to our regular routine of things then it truly does give us great feelings and let's us know how worth it this really is ....how worth it we really are!
I am so happy to hear you had a good time!! Awesome news, we all knew you'd feel better!!! now keep going!! Smiles and lots of hugs to you, have a wonderful day!! Way to go :-)
Bunco - I am so happy to see this post - I've been thinking about you wondering how you did.  GREAT job and while it is up and down there are many more good days than bad as you move ahead with clean time.  Keep it up!