Fioricet After Vicodin??
In December, I stopped vicodin cold turkey and have never looked back (well, maybe a few times I peeked!)...  Anyway, my doc Rx'd fioricet for headaches recently and I only took them for about 3-4 days until my head was feeling better...  Well, here's my question.  I feel like I am withdrawing from opiates all over again!  Nausea, heart palps, weird sensations in hands, muscle twitches, etc etc...   Could this be from just a few days useage of fioricet?  
boy I dont know I know you can have some nasty WD from fioricet and if you are on it for long time you have to be tapered very slowly becuase of sezuire risk but I have never heard of this after 3or 4 days.maybe you should try a quick taper ? Like take just a little and see if the wd goes away
good idea avisg....  it's possible (and probable) that these symptoms are totally unrelated to the fioricet but I cannot imagine what else could be causing this?
It may this way you will know one way or the other .You might have a virus this way you will know for sure and if it is wd from the fioricet I wouldnt take it again .
Im not a doctor but ive been on both hydrocodone and butalbital (generic vicodin and fioricet) for about 2 years now without any interacting symptoms.  Oftentimes if you think you might be experiencing problems your body will release epinephrine (adrenaline) which could be causing your symptoms.   Try to do everything to relax the next time it occurs.