Fioricet taper instructions
I have used Fioricet for headaches for years & want to stop. I'm taking 6 to 8 tabs a day. How do I taper off with minimal rebound headaches?
I'msorry no one has answered your question. I don't know anything about this drug so I can't help you.  PErhaps talk to your dr??
I wish you luck and hopefully someone who knows about it will answer.
pronounced   boo-tal-ba-tall... its a seditive and a few years ago i had a runin with it... my doc gave it to me for tension headakes... i was on it for about a year and was taking about 15 tabs a day.... it worked on me as a stimulant and i went off it CT because the dr that was giving it to me got busted and lost his licens.. i dont remember having any withdraws other than anxity.. and the WD ordeal only lasted a few days.. jeffjeff
Hi I used to take Fiorinal.  I was give very low does phenobarbitol in the hospital.  I was in a nuero unit where they gave me IV depakote every 8 hrs  for 5 days to break my headache cycle.  It worked for a bit.  No sleeping pill and no headache meds and just the pheno to curb the w/d from fiorinal...it is a barbituate.  Hope this helps a little.    Now I get botoxed for my migraines, IT WORKS :)