Fioricet
Does anyone know what this is and what it is used for? Cannot sleep, wondering if anyone is still awake, it sucks living on the west coast.
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Fioricet is for headaches.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
thanks,......will it help with w/d's or make them worse?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
757850 tn?1236738760
Please never take fioricet, it will i promise you ruin your life it is a very addictive drug, ive been tying to quit fioricet since i was 12.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1112077 tn?1268562620
Yes.. please, please don't ever take fioricet (with or without the codiene because either one is extremely addictive).  It's barbiturate, acetaminophen(tylenol), and caffine mixed together.  The barbituate is very dangerious, not only because it is highly addictive, but also because relatively small amounts can stop your breathing.  The acetaminophen is very bad for your liver if taken daily, even at moderate dosages.  

I have been a fiorcet addict for 25 years.   It has destroyed my life.   I have 1 to 2 years sober off and on, but eventually return once again to this terriable addiction.  Its like being an alcoholic, but only being a slave to a pill bottle instead of booze.  If you google "fioricet and addiction" you can find many more stories like mine.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
You are truly playing with the devil's drug.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources