Fiorinal vs fiorinalcod 3
I have been taking Fiorinal without cod for over 17 years (off and on). Started with Fiorinal #3's, but now without the codeine. Im curious if anyone else is addicted to "plain" fiorinal???? I can easily take 15 a day. I have found that after not taking them for the past 4 months or so I dont enjoy them as much. Almost like Watson has changed the compound.
Not sure what Fiorinal is... fill me in...
I KNOW who Watson is.. (they made my Norco... basta#ds!)
WHat is Norco? Is it stronger than Lorcet, Lortab? My husband just got switched to it (Norco). I have never heard of Fiorinal either.
Lol... Yes Im familiar with Norco too unfortunatly. Fiorinal is Butalbital and acetamen. I saw that alot of people on here were addicted also to Fiorinal/Fiorocet (same thing) one is made with Tyl. the other with aspirin. But spoke about the one made with codeine.
Thanks for the response!
So Fiorinal is codeine based.. got it... thanks    
Yes, however they make it without the codeine too. So my question was is anyone addicted to Fiorinal/Fiorocet without the codeine??
We have had some people come through that are only doing the fiornal......fiornal is the barbiturate butalbital........most are doing the compounds with codeine though.  Barbiturates need to be tapered slowly just like benzo's. There exists a risk if you quit them cold turkey. Barbs need some time and space when you quit. I would suggest using the medhelp search engine with keywords fiornal or butalbital.........
butalbital is very similar to secobarbital and pentobarbital...so yes, it's VERY addicting in and of itself.