Foods to ease withdrawals
Is thea any foods or over the counter meds dat can help wit percocet withdrawals?
Hi :) look for the Thomas recipe at the bottom of the page. It was a life-saver for me and many others. Also, ensure for nutrition and Gatorade / water to replace electrolytes and keep you hydrated. Hot broths, soups, proteins, whatever you can keep,down.
I'm on day 20 and for the first 12 days I lived on boost, chicken noodle soup, crackers, water, & of course b complex & a multi-vitamin! Even if I didn't want to eat I forced myself once the vomiting subsided because if you don't you will NEVER get your energy back! Tomorrow will be 21 days clean & I find I can eat just about anything now & I really enjoy my food lol ! Try small snacks every couple hours and the vitamins at night in case they upset your tummy. Also believe it or not Benadryl really helped me with the anxiety part of withdrawal from fentanyl. It wasn't a complete fix but I definitely noticed a difference. If you start having insomnia try valerian root and melatonin when you go to sleep. It helped me get 4 solid hours before I started the up and down thing for the rest of the night. Keep pushing forward though cause around day 11 or 12 I actually slept 7 hours straight and the anxiety started to get better. I'll keep you in my thoughts & my Pom poms in the air for you! ; )
Bananas are good as they are high in potassium.
I feel great on my 20 days to!!!!!! just try to eat as much you can just do wahtever you can...and keep youre self busy I HATE VICODIN DEVIL ISH!!!!!
Bananas I ate so many thought I Might be part monkey :)))
They just settled my stomach . I Had a very hard time keeping anything down but bananas seemed to be ok and stay down