Forced Cold Turkey
I have been tapering off of Tramadols, but I think my body decided to force me into cold turkey today.  Got up this morning and took a bit less than 25mg, couldn't cut the pill in half, lol.  Anyway about a half hour after that I began to feel nauseous and promptly threw up. I don't know if any of the drug got into my system so I can't say for sure that this is my first day clean. I actually felt better after I threw up and went to work.  Had a little bit of anxiety at work, but that might just have been some of our wacky customers:).  Home now and going to exercise in a bit.  I'm looking forward to tomorrow to have my real first clean day.
I think stopping and just jumping is a good idea you have gotten to a low dose . Keep posting it may get a bit rough but we will be here for you ..
avis
Thanks so much for your support.  So far, so good.  I'm cleaning the house now and it feels good, lol.  I can't say enough what a gift it is to have this forum!