Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Free clinics in Las Vegas
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Free clinics in Las Vegas

Are there any free clinics in Las Vegas?I am trying to get help for my son who is addicted to prescription pain medication.We were able to see a doctor last week but he could not help with detox.We are waiting to get some info from his office on what clinics my son could go to.he has no health insurance.Please if anyone can help.
thank-you
Related Discussions
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1801781_tn?1373244154
what has or is he on??  How long and how old is he??  I am not sure we can give clinic info..depends on is anyone lives in LV or not.  But, we can help with other options.  He is lucky to have a parent who is trying to help.  More info will be helpful.  Glad you are posting.
Blank
1235186_tn?1339127464
I know the worry,frustration and fear you are experiencing. Does he want help ? Is he  ready to stop and really be committed to staying clean?
It is a long,winding and bumpy road. The recovery road is a marathon not a sprint.
Does he get the pills from the street?
Blank
HI I just sent a message to an old friend of mine she is a native of vegas and not new to the drug culture if any one will know it will be her......when I here back I will let you know
good luck and God bless.......Gnarly
Blank
HI I talked to Lisa she said one of thew best and free programs is with the salvation army it actually on a sliding scale but all you have to do is tell them you cant pay and they will take you the ph# is 702-399-2769 try them good luck and God bless....Gnarly......btw if your a bit more specific about what your looking for we might have others....  
Blank
I am looking for a place to help him detox safely.
thank-you
Blank
Yes he wants help.he is 32 years old.on oxcy 80.
Blank
I sent Lisa a message about detoxing off 80 oxys she should get back to me tonight I will forward the info to you as a pasent of an addict I can sympathies with you......Gnarly
Blank
Now he is experiencing anxiety attacks.Is this normal? Still trying to find a place to safely detox without medical insurance.
thank-you
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank