Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
GETTING IT OVER WITH

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

GETTING IT OVER WITH

There is a part of me that really wants to go to the doc and just get a refill and get it over with. Maybe if I use one more time then I will get it out of my system. I am so sick of obsessing over this. I just want that warm, fuzzy feeling. I want to have that euphoria for a while. Why can't I just get one more bottle?
You've made it this far so please don't use!! One more bottle won't help you at all, but what it will do is set you all the way back to where you are now. One bottle will never be enough so just throw that thought right out of your head and think about how much you've gone through to get to where you are now. It's not worth it, trust me!!
One more refill will lead to two and two will lead to three and you will be right back where you started.  You can do this, you are stronger than you think.  We are all stronger than we think.  Think of the things that drug has taken from you and what you have lost due to the addiction.  Cling to this forum for dear life.  Start using the tracker to keep up with your clean days.  I promise it will feel better to see those numbers go up everyday.  We will be here for you.  You can fuss at us, abuse us, and we will still love you.  All us addicts need to stick together in this.

Keep in touch
Susan
Avatar n tn
is there something in the air today? I was just wanting to do the same thing.  I'm ready to break.
korley one more bottle will not help. believe me i know. you can do this. get your mind on something else. good luck