Good grief..
How come I can eat 10 percosets a day and not get sick but I am trying to take cipro for a bladder infection and I puke it right back up? I just cant keep them down.
Could you be allergic?  Have you tried eating something with it?
I have had trouble taking medicine before because it made me sick.   The doctor should be able to prescribe something for nausea to help keep them down.   Also ask the pharmacist....I am sure there is an OTC remedy for that as well.  

I know the feeling.  I had pneumonia and I was as sick as a dog.  I couldn't keep the meds down until I got something for the nausea that they were causing.   Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks guys. I called the pharmacy and he said to take the cipro  on an empty stomach. Wierd huh. And I am also taking pyridium, the stuff that turns ur pee orange. Jeam said dont take them both at the same time.
I took sulfa and pyridium for the same thing and puked.  Never did find it which one caused it.
I was over seas for 20 years and was always prescribed cipro for bacteria infection. Worked in India, pakistan, bangladesh and kenya and always came down with something. The doc said cipro kills 90% of any stomach bacteria ingested and is a very strong med and can definatley upset your stomach. You need to eat before you take them or drink milk to coat your stomach
I took sulfa for a few things here and there, and one day became allergic and had an anaphylactic reaction, couldn't breathe, was rushed to ER.

Did the doc do a bcteria test on the urine? If not I am not kidding, the affects WD had on my bladder sure felt like an infecion, I felt like I had to pee every minute, urine sometimes had a little blood in it, and it hurt a lot to pee, this is why I am asking if they did a urine stick to be sure, because if not you may not even need to be taking the meds, could be from WD.

hugs,
Lily
Yes they did lily. They said I had bacteria and I was dehydrated
How are you doing now, is it better?

Hugs,
Lily