Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Got Some

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Got Some

I failed miserably on day six and bought ten percs off the street.  I took three halfs today. I feel so guilty about it.
Tags: Addiction
Avatar n tn
oh oh oh,,,a little set back,,its OK,,you feel guilty don't you,,well thats a great step towards abstinence,,you will succeed but you have to yurn up the willpower a little,,it's what addicts do 3 steps forward 2 steps back ,,but as long as you are training the mind that this (taking pills) is not what you want ,,the time will come my dear,,stay positive and take another step,,but,take it in the right direction,,it will make you proud!!!!bugzz
Avatar n tn
Do you think these ten will cause w/d's if I use them sparingly?  I feel like throwing them out.  I feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad about this.
Avatar n tn
no,I don't think so but they are prolonging your INTENT,,and that is to get off the stuff altogether,,my advice is that you paid money for these and by flushing them down it will hurt you that much more,,,you are obviously on this site for help so I would take a step forward and those pills out,,,bugzzz
Avatar n tn
5 days clean and one day set back is exactly that. A one day setback. throw away the pills. Your body has already begun adjuisting. You are not starting over.