Grievingwindow and alex
Hi. Ok I saw your post where you were talking about the Soprano's. Well I never watched that show. And now that it is over I decided to rent it. I was suppose to go camping this weekend. But it was raining so my husband went so I put in Soprano's and MAN WHAT A SHOW!  I watched 5 episodes yesterday and think I will watch 7 more today!  I haven't just laid around in so long it feels nice.

Also if I went camping I would probably drink. I don't have an alcohol problem at all but in my IOP program they encourage us to stay away from all drugs (accept coffee, cigerettes and suboxone, or the stuff alcoholics take (naltraxin I think). So I am trying to follow the rules even though I know me having a couple of beers isn't an issue. But I have been clean for about 35 days now and it feels awesome.

Ok back to the couch and more Soprano's for me. I love HBO shows. I watched Six Feet Under via DVD. And now we wacth Big Love (great show too second season just started last Monday) and I just started John from Cincinatti. Not sure about that one yet. Sometimes you have to give there shows about 3 episodes. But I was hooked on Soprano's right away.
....miss joelle and fishmeal are you here? miss joelle? i'd like to introduce myself  i'm cathy. and i'n on suboxone, have questions for you and fishmeal
which i think you both take also. since my budd fladdict has stopped and keeping us posted i want to talk to someone thats one it for longer term like myself.
OMG....you are right qll those shows ae amazing except john c. - i didn't like the first episode. Anyway what did you think of the Big Love premiere (kind of a let down i think.) Fight the good fight stay strong.

Kind regards
Alex
Dear, where have you been these last seven years or so?  You poor thing.  You have missed out on so much!  But at least look at the hours or days of enjoyment you have to look forward to!  Sopranos is my very favorite show of all time and that is saying a lot!  I also like Big Love and of Big Brother that is coming up next month.  But dear, you have missed out on some much with Sopranos, let me know if you have any questions!

Love, Cindy