HELP-I am scared of detox from pain pills.
Tomorrow will be day one.. what is the best way to detox.. I am a big cry baby. and i dont like pain
Hi lovebug, and welcome! There is lots of great advice and support here! If you could tell us what you have been taking, how much, and for how long, it would help us advise you on your detox! Are you quitting cold turkey, or have you been tapering? Best wishes and any information you can give would help!!
The more we know the more we can help. How many of what for how long? This is not to embarrass you, but to get to know you better.

"What is the best way to detox?"

This is a difficult question to give a general answer to. In any case, click on the Thomas Recipe and Amino Acid Protocol at the bottom of this page, hydrate, exercise, and try to relax as much as you can. That advice goes for any detox. Good luck and keep us posted.

Well I have been taking Oxycodone 15mg about 10 pill a day at my worst. I have been tapering for about 6 months :)... I tried cold turkey and i was in the hospital for 3 days. I was still at about 4 pills a day when i started this detox.. And i hated and hate every minute of this process. Now that i can move from my bed after about 3 days I am still getting muscle pain in my legs and arms as well as a lack of energy.. PLUS, the craving and the want is still there. but I am being good. The problem is that they are a HAPPY pill. Ive never been happier or full of energy as when i was taking. I just got to remember Happiness comes from within not from a pill. So long story short I am doing better but not complete yet.. Thanks for the support
I am on day 7.. Last night I finally got a full night sleep.. Man it feels so good
..I was scared but it is great
Hi there! Day 7 is huge! You seem to be doing well! Congrats and be proud of your success! At day 7 hopefully, you are through the worst of the physical symptoms! Stay focussed and keep moving forward! All the best!
Lovebug where are you? Or are you oxy15girl?
Congratulations!!!!....I am on Day 5 and can't wait to hit day 7....