HELP! identify pill for opiate w/d
Is there a pill for opiate w/d that has no words or numbers?  It is small, round, white pill that he got from a friend.  It is supposed to be suboxone but the pictures online I have found are pink and totally different.  I am concerned and want to know if there is something that looks like this......maybe a different brand?

Any help would be appreciated!

thanks
hey mom,
i sense your deep concern. i know it well being the wife of an addict and the mother of an addict. look on the top of the page and go to the drug tab. morphine pills are white is there an imprint on them. please try to calm down.
god bless,
debbie
If it has no markings it is most likely bootleg.  And by the way, Suboxone is not a pill that "helps" with withdrawals.  It is a very strong opiate used as part of a program for recovery from addiction. Please do your research.

Good luck!
The pill info in this site is ok, but the link below I have found has more up to date info in it..It has the option to fill in the blanks with a description of it and then the site matched it to anything thats close to that description within their database..

http://www.drugs.com/pill_identification.html

Just copy and paste this into your address bar if it doesn't come thru as a direct link to click on...
Please, if you are trying to get off opiates dont get meds from a friend.  What are you coming off of?