Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
HOW LONG WILL SOBOXONE

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

HOW LONG WILL SOBOXONE

HOW LONG DOES SOBOXONE STAY IN YOUR URIN FOR URINTESTING? PLEASE HELP ME OUT....

This discussion is related to Long term soboxone abuser trying to quit ASAP!  Cant make the final leap after long weaning process..
It has a long half life.  Are you trying to get clean?  If so, this site will help a lot.  We are very supportive to people trying to get sober.  If you just want to pass a drug test, we are unable to give advice on that here.
Yes I am trying to get clean for good. I take a hlaf of a 8mg pill everyday, and sometimes depending on what I'm doing that day I'll take a whole one, I have tried to take more buy luckly it made me sick. Thank yopu for any help.

God Bless,
                                                                      Candy169
So is this prescribed to you?  Could you give us some more information?  Like how long did you use, what did you use and for how long.  Why are you concerned about Soboxone in a urine test?
It requires a special test to detect subs, the cheap panel tests  often miss it, methadone doesn't show up every time either. It is like throwing dice though. Don't try to, if protein levels are low, they will catch that. Anyway, if you want to get off subs you will need to taper down slow, over a few months from 4mgs. You will want nutrients, Epsom salts, and lots of support. Tell us more about yourself and we  will try to help. Forget the test, let's focus on getting you clean. Best decision I ever made, even looking back on opportunities I lost to fight the addiction battle. What lead you to subs, how much of what did you use before subs and how long you been on subs?