Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
HOW TO GET OFF COCAINE

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

HOW TO GET OFF COCAINE

IVE BEEN DOING COCAINE FOR ALMOST YEAR NOW ATLITTLE AT A TIME. BUT SOMETIMES I DO MORE NOT ALL THE TIME BUT I DO I CAN GO 2,3 WEEKS WITHOUT IT AND IT DONT BOTHER ME BUT THEN ILL START AGAIN HOW CAN I JUST LET IT GO BECASUE I NO I DONT NEED IT ITS BAD FOR MY HEALTH I TAKE ALOT OF MEDCINE ALREADY FOR MY BACK AND KNECK AMOUNG OTHER THINGS THATS WRONG WITH ME. I WAS WEIGHING 195 NOW I WEIGH 165 WHICK IM GLAD BECASUE IM ONLY 5 1. BUT I WANT TO FEEL BACK OUT DONT LIKE THE WAY I LOOK BUT DONT WANT TO GAIN ALL THE WEIGHT BACK CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ON THIS PLEASE AND ALOT OF MY FAMILY DONT NO I DO COCAINE AND I DONT WANT THEM TO I WANT TO DO THIS MYSELF  BECASUE I NO ITS NOT GOOD FOR ME. MY HUSBAND DO. I DONT SELL MY THINGS OUT OF MY HOME ARE NONE OF THAT AT ALL I TAKE CARE OF MY HOME AND EVERYTHING IN IT AND WANT PART WITH IT FOR NOTHING IN THE WORLD NOT FOR NO COCAINE AT ALL. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ON THIS THANK U.

Cocaine is very addictive it dont take but 1 or 2 hits to hook you I no that was the drug that I used along with Alcohol and pills.  It will make you sell every thing to get more.  When I quit I was at the bottom.  if you leave it alone now you will be better off.  But if you continue you will sell everything to get more.  Try NA you will learn from members that have been through what you are going through one of our meetings was at a place called Low bottom.  You dont have to go there if you quit now.
Ive been doing cocaine everyday for the past 3-4 months, at least $60-100 a day. I have a full time job as a 1st year electrican. I live with family and they have no idea of my actions. I make about a thousand dollars every 2 weeks and since i have no bills i should have quite a bit of money, but i dont, im applyin for credit cards maxing them out and tryin to keep paying them off thus drainin my account. Im aftaid my family will find out soon when they try to take money from my account, i need tips to help stop any info will help!!! Thanx
I can respond only by compering yet again another casualty, just an un-sage powerless sloth, sharing the abode, the Cocainundrum. I, too have medicated daily in my case for over a year. I do not do it as a recreational object of bucolic gregariousness, but rather as a painful momentary and ephemary plaster over the conundrum that keeps digging underneath and all over. I have an infection in the nose, and willl have to undergo a massive and intricate surgery to reconstruct my eroded septum. I am always in atrocious pain, day and night. I can afford it, but i will dissapoint everybody when this surfaces. It will surface. And I will die very soon. SO at this particular moment in the chain, I just hope that the terminal isn't located somewhere too near culminating agonies, fear and shame.

YOU NEED TO STOP. further gaze past your fears, and build up over this semblance of an old you.

Understand that cocaine is just a Panopticon. its structure stands for its frame is solely your fear.
I've been doing coc for about 6 months now and im trying to get off. But its just so easy for me to get and I really like it. I spend about 120 every other day. Anyways just wondering how do you go about finding support groups or classes in my hometown...
Today is my first day clean in about 2 years , today everything changes ... I know it's gonna be hard but I want more with my life..... I'll let u all know how I get on , I can't lose anymore ..........