Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Happy Friday!!

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Happy Friday!!

Yesterday was spent in drs. office starting suboxone.  He gave me three small, and I mean small, pieces to get me through the night with a prescription to be filled today.  I dropped it off on my  way home, and when I went in to pick it up this morning, they said because it is dated today, I have to wait until the doctors office is open.  Boy, sure don't make it easy.  Thanks so much to all who listened to me.
Congratulations on your decision to get off drugs.  Are you already in withdrawal?  Boy, that would be frustrating to be in withdrawal and have to keep dickin' around with the pharmacy like that.  Call the pharmacy before you go back and make sure your sub is there, bagged, and ready to go before you go back to pick it up.  Save the frustration.  

Keep us posted on your progress.  All the best to you, jojo!