Help
I just found out this job does test for methadone and wont hire someone on it bc they feel it wil impare my abilitys to perform my work. If i dont get this job for the rail road i wont be able to live with myself. I worked so hard on my sobriety and now im goong to be punished for it. This isnt fair. I also just found out ima be a father which means i need this job even more so i can support my family. Im so dwn and super depressed. I cant catch a break. Whats the point of even living really? This is so unfair im a super hard worker this medication does not effect my abilitys what so ever. Im an electrician i work on live electrical circuits everyday that can kill u and im able to do my job like a professional. Im not sleepin thinking about how i can get thro this drug test. If neone knows a way pls pls pls help me.
Jonny, wrote you in your first post. Stay in one, it's easier for us to follow you:)