Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Help

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Help

I just found out this job does test for methadone and wont hire someone on it bc they feel it wil impare my abilitys to perform my work. If i dont get this job for the rail road i wont be able to live with myself. I worked so hard on my sobriety and now im goong to be punished for it. This isnt fair. I also just found out ima be a father which means i need this job even more so i can support my family. Im so dwn and super depressed. I cant catch a break. Whats the point of even living really? This is so unfair im a super hard worker this medication does not effect my abilitys what so ever. Im an electrician i work on live electrical circuits everyday that can kill u and im able to do my job like a professional. Im not sleepin thinking about how i can get thro this drug test. If neone knows a way pls pls pls help me.
Jonny, wrote you in your first post. Stay in one, it's easier for us to follow you:)