Heroin - how long does it stay in your system?
My daughter is a heroin addict. she has been one for 2 years now. she used 1/2 gram to a gram a day.
She used sunday morning 6 am before she came to stay with me and supposedly hasnt used since. Can i count sunday as a day clean? If so its been 4 days. she is on suboxone to quit heroin and i know you need a special test for that. I want her to take a test but im not sure how long it actually stays in the system?. Online says anywhere between 3 -7 days depending on how long shes been using.

I was going to drug test her tonight but i dont want to do it too soon. I am aware of all the tricks they use so i will spring it on her. Should i drug test her tonight or wait until 7 days have passed?
I am confused here.....you are wanting to do the test so you know or what?
Hello size Welcome to the forum.. It is against the guidelines to give out info on how long drugs stay in your system. but I can say You would be able to tell if she was using.. On the sub she should Not be nodding out our itching.. she should be reliable and not secretive.. I say go with your gut on when to test her..... Monday will be her first clean day. I wish you both the best.. lesa