216878_tn?1196041120
Hey Alex
Just wanted to tell you again, I really know what you are going through here, and you are right it is HELL........
From morning until night and even after that, i have pills on my brain..Asking myself time and time again,  
"Where can I get some?" God I hate me for this... I hate what they do to us...It's like they took over our lives. Now we don't know who we truely are anymore, don't know how to act like a normal human... My God i feel lost inside, scared, depressed and all of it..
There are days i just want so bad to say FU** it...
Heck yesterday i was telling myself and others "Hey life is way too short, and if all it takes is a little freakin pill to make me feel good again then so be it" I was saying " I hate who i am right now, so just take that damm pill" But guess what i didn't...

I thank God for that, i feel like if i would have taken one, that i would feel like i committed a crime or something.

Think the guilt would get the best of me... Now i keep reminding myself 11 Days, It can only get better from here, and if i slip i am going to be back to square one all over again... And let me tell ya, I don't want to feel the pain and sickness i did last week ever ever again...... That was horrible...

What i am trying to say to you is: The cravings are the toughest right now for alot of us here. They will go away, ya gotta make yourself (do whatever you have to) to keep busy... I feel weak right now, and lacking energy (ALOT)... I started taking vitamins for energy, it I really think it is helping me...

Please, stay strong...Like i said, if i can do it, anyone can..
I usually fail at everything i do in life... But we have come so far to turn back now...

Stick to it, you won't regret it...

I am here if you just want to talk, cause believeme i honestly know what you are truely going through...

Hopeless
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
thanks for that....Cravings are the worst - i even wanna say worse than the w/d's but that is just my opinion. Like i said before - a pact between you and me - I WONT IF YOU WONT. Hey whatever works. You are truly remarkable, and you definitely have picked up my mood.

Kind regards
Alex
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
thanks for that....Cravings are the worst - i even wanna say worse than the w/d's but that is just my opinion. Like i said before - a pact between you and me - I WONT IF YOU WONT. Hey whatever works. You are truly remarkable, and you definitely have picked up my mood.

Kind regards
Alex
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i double posted i guess i had to say it twice lol
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
216878_tn?1196041120
You are so very welcome, and yes i agree with you, I do feel the cravings are worse than those w/d's...
I will say to you as well: If you do it, I will too...

Like i said before, tomorrow is gonna be tough on me, my friend is willing to give me 20... I already told her yes, but now i am scared... I don't want to, really i don't... I am just hoping this is a bad day for me... Tomorrow hopefully will be better for you and for me...

Hang in there, Please, for me.... Even though you don't know me,
do it anyway.. LOL   ( :

Hugz to ya    (((((((( Alex ))))))))

Love, Hopeless
Comment
Cancel
216878_tn?1196041120
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
AGREED i feel that you have given me "hope" you should change your screen to that.

BIG HUG

Alex
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
216878_tn?1196041120
Alot of people have been telling me to change my name, and i will when i know i am hopeful and not hopeless anymore.

I am so glad to have been able to help you, i really am...

It's tough, we just gotta be the tougher one..

One day at a time......... Remember that!!!!

(((((((( Alex ))))))))

Love, Hopeless

PS remember just yell if ya need to talk, or if ya just wanta vent a little...
Sometimes i leave for awhile, but always come back... So if i don't respond right away, don't worry, i am never gone too long..LOL

Comment
Cancel
216878_tn?1196041120
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
216878_tn?1196041120
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Hey Alex
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
Top Addiction Answerers
495284_tn?1333897642