Hey Alex
Just wanted to tell you again, I really know what you are going through here, and you are right it is HELL........
From morning until night and even after that, i have pills on my brain..Asking myself time and time again,  
"Where can I get some?" God I hate me for this... I hate what they do to us...It's like they took over our lives. Now we don't know who we truely are anymore, don't know how to act like a normal human... My God i feel lost inside, scared, depressed and all of it..
There are days i just want so bad to say FU** it...
Heck yesterday i was telling myself and others "Hey life is way too short, and if all it takes is a little freakin pill to make me feel good again then so be it" I was saying " I hate who i am right now, so just take that damm pill" But guess what i didn't...

I thank God for that, i feel like if i would have taken one, that i would feel like i committed a crime or something.

Think the guilt would get the best of me... Now i keep reminding myself 11 Days, It can only get better from here, and if i slip i am going to be back to square one all over again... And let me tell ya, I don't want to feel the pain and sickness i did last week ever ever again...... That was horrible...

What i am trying to say to you is: The cravings are the toughest right now for alot of us here. They will go away, ya gotta make yourself (do whatever you have to) to keep busy... I feel weak right now, and lacking energy (ALOT)... I started taking vitamins for energy, it I really think it is helping me...

Please, stay strong...Like i said, if i can do it, anyone can..
I usually fail at everything i do in life... But we have come so far to turn back now...

Stick to it, you won't regret it...

I am here if you just want to talk, cause believeme i honestly know what you are truely going through...

Hopeless
thanks for that....Cravings are the worst - i even wanna say worse than the w/d's but that is just my opinion. Like i said before - a pact between you and me - I WONT IF YOU WONT. Hey whatever works. You are truly remarkable, and you definitely have picked up my mood.

Kind regards
Alex

Kind regards
Alex
i double posted i guess i had to say it twice lol
You are so very welcome, and yes i agree with you, I do feel the cravings are worse than those w/d's...
I will say to you as well: If you do it, I will too...

Like i said before, tomorrow is gonna be tough on me, my friend is willing to give me 20... I already told her yes, but now i am scared... I don't want to, really i don't... I am just hoping this is a bad day for me... Tomorrow hopefully will be better for you and for me...

Hang in there, Please, for me.... Even though you don't know me,
do it anyway.. LOL   ( :

Hugz to ya    (((((((( Alex ))))))))

Love, Hopeless
AGREED i feel that you have given me "hope" you should change your screen to that.

BIG HUG

Alex
Alot of people have been telling me to change my name, and i will when i know i am hopeful and not hopeless anymore.

I am so glad to have been able to help you, i really am...

It's tough, we just gotta be the tougher one..

One day at a time......... Remember that!!!!

(((((((( Alex ))))))))

Love, Hopeless

PS remember just yell if ya need to talk, or if ya just wanta vent a little...
Sometimes i leave for awhile, but always come back... So if i don't respond right away, don't worry, i am never gone too long..LOL