Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Hey Fladdict - what happened to your check-in?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

I am on my way to bed, but all is not right with the world without your checking in and checking out everyday, check your emails.
Have a great day.
Minnie
She's probably going bonkers...wedding in 11 days????  How are you feeling today girl! (Or should I say tonight?) I hope you are hanging in there!  You are a strong person and I'm praying for you!
Peace,
Marcie:)
Thanks ladies.. Yes I am bonkers...Completely. I didn't check in til now.. had a staff meeting this morning so just getting home at 5pm est... I will post a formal check in now.. thanks for thinking of me..