Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Hello all, I havent posted in a couple days.  I have had it rough.  I had no energy/will.  I have been clean c/t for 10 days.  today, I went back to work from my detox.  I felt GOOD.  Mentally, and physically.  i would tear my self up worrying about where my pills were and if I didnt have any how I was going to get them.  Dont get me wrong, I still am geting cravings.....but after 10 days why go back.  I hope all is well with everyone, I just wanted to send out an update.....good luck everyone!!!
Congratulations on coming so far!  I hope it keeps up for you, keep a strong support group around you (this forum is a good one, but nothing touches human contact :) ).  Hopefully you have people near you who are rooting you on.  If not, you always have people here who are very experienced (and maybe not so experienced) but everyone is at some stage of the same situation.  Once again, I hope all keeps going well for you!
Avatar n tn
You go girl!!!

Keep up the good work

Peete
that is wonderfull--i so hope i can do it soon..I am also tired of this chase..i plan everything around these pills, all the way to cooking supper..4 course meal when i have enough pills then frozen pizza when i don't..WHO have i become..I cancel so many gatherings, things with my kids, because i know i won't have enough ..I don't want to live like this anymore..I use to have it so together..You guys here are truly my GOD , and so glad i found ya;ll