Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Hope in the Darkest of Times

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Hope in the Darkest of Times

Although withdrawal and PAWS seems endless, sobriety is worth fighting for.  This video gives me hope.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DhNv55-koU&feature=related
your way to early for paws and I wouldent worie about it it only hits very few people like 1 out of 25 just know its there..... early on your going to feel a bad day here and there thats normal it takes a wile to feel like yourself again just give it some time and you will get better .....get paws out of your head its not an issue.........Gnarly  
Thank you, gnarly, I didn't realize it affected that few of people.  I've seen someone like that they go into w/d just seeing the drugs in front of them.  I've never been like that, plus I've already been offered **** and turned it down immediately without a second thought about it, so you're right it's not an issue for me.  I think my mind's occasionally playing tricks on me.