How Do I Quit Nicorette Gum Successfully?
I quit smoking and started using the patch and then switched to nicorette gum.  I was dignosed with lung cancer 3 years later.  I had 1/2 of my right lung removed and didn't require chemo.  I continued to chew the gum.  At that time the gum wasn't so tasteful as it is now.  

I find now, that I cannot stop chewing nicorette.  I am allergic to all artificial sweeteners and I can't find a gum to replace nicorette with that has sugar.  I find that I prefer the taste of nicorette to anything with sugar that I can find, which is very seldom.

What can I do to get away from chewing gum?  I feel my teeth are suffering from the constant chewing, but I know the patch just won't cut it for me at this point.

Can you help me out?

Merly
Hmmm... talk to your doctor about it? I almost suggested taking up smoking, but that was more a joke and not very funny.
That is a toughy so keep doing searches on google. Think of every way you can word it and perhaps you'll find a reasonable solution..

mram.