How Long Does It Take For Leg And Arm Pain
After many years of vics/percs.duragesic, I am now 3 weeks clean. Has anyone ever heard of leg and arm pain and weakness? I am very tired, with heavy feeling arms and lege. I have no motivation, does someone have an idea?
I have a very close friend who said that he was weak and had aches and pains all over for several months.  
My advice is to just keep pushing forward in the clean life!  You have made it 3 weeks and I admire you so so so much!!!!
Have you tried ibuprofin/tylenol or soaking in a hot bath with epsom salt.  Also changing your diet can be a huge help.  Lots of green leafy veggies, bananas and PROTIEN!  Maybe try an energy supplement or a multi vitamin.
Hope this helps!
Thank you so much sosad. I thought it was just me. My legs and arms feel like rubber, and I have no motivation, I have to force myself to do everything. I wish you the very best.