How long do SUBOXONE withdrawals last?
Hi guys! hang in there, I am clean 35 days from Suboxone and still feeling no energy, murmurs, sleeplessness, anxious, dirreahea and feel depressed at night times.  The first day was hell! I felt a big snake biting me and it took one day to feel that pain and afterwards I knew I can do this and get off Suboxone.  I was on Suboxone 2mgs for 6 months and tried to taper down...  Can anyone tell me how long Suboxone withdrawals last???? im so anxious to know because I really can't wait to feel back to normal.
Thank you and God Bless all of you.
I want to thank you all for your post... My husband and I are on day 8 of sub withdrawal. Right now my husband is ready to give in. I'm not so much. I do however feel ALL the symptoms. Anxiety, chills, insanity! My husband feels the same. After reading these posts, I realize it might be us feeding off of eachother... Anyhow I came on here, to see if anyone could say how long we'll feel this way, but it looks like it's different for each person... We are not "meeting" people, but did get sponsors. Not doing the 90 in 90 though. Just reading the bible! Seems to be working. Anything to get my mind right. My poor kids probably think, this *****.......
I am on day 5 only of the the withdrwal from suboxone. I am soooo depressed, I am hearing it take 30-90 days to have relief. How can I do this? Please help me someone/anyone! I have to work.
So my fiance is withdrawing he feels like ****, like his body hurt, and his body is wick.. i wanna help what can i do to help?
Hey guys, just want y'all all to know you're all awesome having an open chat about suboxone. I swear, me and almost all my friends have had to ween our selves...and the first time I came off suboxone i didn't sleep for almost 2 weeks. Well you know, I did "sleep" but maybe an hour here and there...my kidneys and lower back hurt me so bad i could have literally cried. But just as everyone else on here is saying, the best way is drink plenty of water, exercise, and something I did that helped tremendously was keeping a journal from day to day...Stuff like that helps you realize how far you've come each day...Best of luck, I know how you guys feel.
get him B Vitamin energy shots. Pomegranate juice. A Journal to write his thoughts and feelings down about how he is feelings. and MAKE him exercise and drink atlas 8 8oz a day...If he will follow that routine he will be better within the week.
Us in the medical community are finding out more and more scary facts on suboxone...Trust me, when I graduated Medical School it was getting to the point where the professors told me that within 20 to 30 years of long term studies on suboxone some SCARY things will come out about it. So your doing great! I know how it is, but find you a new hobby like music or exercise! You can do it michelle!
I hear ya!After all it's 30 times more powerful than morphine.
ive been detoxing and withdrawing of 24mg of bup and 2mg xanax for a week now, i went cold turkey  and its been a nightmare, i dont sleep, ive lost 6kgs in 6 days and my whole body aches,All i want is a good night sleep and a big feed,, when will this happen?????????????
Hey ratty,

Unfortunately subs are a long detox.  I was on suboxone for over 6 years and I have 27 days clean now and I am still far from right.  I still have diarrhea, I only get 1-2 hours of broken sleep per night and waves of anxiety and depression still hit me.
The sleeplessness is definitely the worst part and I'm still not able to sleep so I can't give you an idea as to when it will fix itself, just got to hold on and know this is the best thing for you...and me.
I'm with you on all oa it. I was on for a little over a year and now I have been off for a little over a week and I feel like I'm losing my mind. It's taking everything in me to not go back. I just want it to be over.
The problem with most Suboxone detox's is that most Physicians are unaware of the withdrawal length if not tapered properly.

The best way to detox, in my uneducated but experienced opinion is to use Suboxone for a very short period of time at smaller doses. I have detoxed off Suboxone after 14 days of use.

I sleep about 7 hours per night, though fragmented and get the occasional stomach cramps and lethargy, but it's palatable.

Suboxone withdrawals are not worse than Oxycodone/Hydrocodone withdrawals, they are extended in their symptoms, which psychologically depresses the person going through it.It does end, for some within a few weeks to 30 days, for those who have depression issues it can subside a little bit later but it's nothing that is going to ruin you. Just stay the course and you will see advances in your health.
Been off suboxone a week. Can't seem too feel better if my life depended on it!
I'm 63 years old.  Have to relate my situation with suboxone detox similar to those most recent posts.  Due to a severe back injury I was on hydrocodone (Norco 10/325) for nearly nine years, 30-40 mg/day, and MorphineSR for the last 6 months. I have a quite high tolerance for pain and wouldn't be described as having an addictive tendency in my personality. Twice during those years I went off Norco cold turkey in preparation for back procedures.  Both times it took 5 agonizing days but then was fine, like the world was suddenly a bright place on day 6, but both of these detoxes were a few years ago.  This time my whole medical team (surgeons, anethesiologists, etc.), decided I needed to get off the Norco and Morphine so the team could make an truly informed decision on exactly how bad was my back pain without meds.  Sooooo...a 7 day suboxone mediated-opiate detox program was implemented. Off the Morphine one day, off the Norco the next, 24 hours of full blown withdrawals, then next day started suboxone, 4mg the first two days, then 2mg for the next 5 days.  Doctor said WDs would, in earnest, start about day 3 after I stopped the suboxone.  That's the way it happened, but considerably worse than I was lead to believe by the detox doctor. Started having all the symptoms that people have described here (severe aches, RLS, sneezes, sleeplessness, everything).  Was prescribed methylcarbamol for the muscle aches and Ativan for the depression, and to sleep.  Those drugs helped marginally but made me a mental basket case.  Day 6 I had such severe symptoms that my wife had to take me to the ER where I was admitted and sedated.  They kept that sedation (with the Ativan, 2-4mg at a time, several times a day) over the next several days at home.  I was totally out of it and have no memory of that week.  My point/question is this.  I literally couldn't take that anymore so after several doctor consults they reduced the dosages to taper me off.  I am now on day 22 since I stopped the subs and can quite honestly say I still feel like total crap, with virtually all the associated WD symptoms, and definitely feel like I'm not getting better at any kind of acceptable rate.  Exercise helps somewhat in the short term.  I've seen comments indicating 30-90 days is normal for WD cessation, but most of these are from long time subs users.  Has anyone had a situation similar to mine, and if so, would you comment on your experiences?  The thought of another several weeks of these symptoms is almost too difficult of imagine.
I am on my 5th day clean from subs. It's true, there is nothing worse to have to detox from. I thought I was gonna die. I am beginning to see the fog clear. I am on lexapro now for a week so I am hoping that will start to help with anxiety and depression soon. I am also taking valium as needed. I hope to start working out in a few days to help. I am a firm believer in "bring the body, and the mind will follow" I know this is a late post but for anyone new hang in there. Have faith, stay positive.
I am on day 3 luckily had two days off from work but now I go back. I am scared I work in a very fast paced environment and what if I am still feeling tired. I want to get some just to feel normal again but I also don't wanna go through this again! My other half thinks I just dabble here and there but I have been on maybe 1mg for 9 months. Dumb part started doing it just cuz it was cheaper than pills and I liked the high and the energy...dummy. now I don't get high off that amount but I need it to feel normal!! I promised I wouldn't touch it anymore so I wouldn't get hooked...so I pretty much am withdrawing alone and my family thinks I have the flu! I keep telling myself I can do! Gonna try some 5 hour energy drink before work and hope it helps!  
No doubt that suboxone is harder to come off of.  It is wicked in the way that it has effected my digestive system with lots of nausea and diahrea. I have been disappointed. Even though I felt better on subs, if I would have known how long it took to get off of suboxone, I would have preferred detoxing off of opiods and not opted for subs. So if you are considering subs, don't do it.
I am happy I read your post today!  I am 17 days in and Its not getting better!  I feel exactly everything you are feeling, and I too am fighting this demon!  I too know it will get better and I too just want to know when this will go away!!  I have to go to work like this and I have a super stressful job and one that is super active!  It has been very difficult to focus without wanting to go completely out of my mind!  I never got up so early In all my life lol my job doesn't require mornings!  I am up around 5:30 or 6 now.  I wake up so ridden with anxiety and chills and constantly blow on my palms and fan my pits!  Just knowing there are others out there like me eases my pain!  I was so nervous thinking that someone keeps slipping me opioids and causing me to keep withdrawling lol I just didn't want to believe it would take this long!!  Stay Sane!  We Got this!
Oh my gosh. - I'm glad you guys are here but you are bumming me out:( I just started detox and today is only day 2 - I was hoping for just a few days like this.  Looks like this will be worse than the Vicodin. Wish I never went on this stuff.
hi all, 18 days here. still not right, not sleeping more than an hour a night. i took 2 weeks off of work to sweat it out and things have been much better since i went back to work to get my mind off of it. i was really dreading going back to work cause of my low energy level and i work outside and its 11 degrees F where i live so that stinks but regardless, going back to work was the best thing for me. 2 weeks was long enough to sit around and feel sorry for myself and cry and think about why its worth getting clean. good luck. it aint easy, not gonna lie, but it is doable. actually ill be honest the withdrawals aren't bad, but the insomnia, at least for me, is a B with a capital B.
i also wanted to add while my mind is still racing that we really have no idea how bad this stuff takes over the way our brains function and control our bodies until you stop taking it. i, like other people here am still having sneezing fits 18 days later and I'm sure it will continue for months. why? i wasn't snorting and never snorted suboxone so wtf!? i have googled "reasons to stop taking suboxone" and never found any positive reasons aside from the obvious about why you should quit so i just wanted to list some of the positives from my personal experience. i have tasted food better than before, i guess it was messing with my sense of taste and smell. i was on it for 2 years. thats entirely too long. i have laughed a lot more than while taking subs. now I'm still depressed but i think that is because i haven't slept more than an hour each night. I'm hoping that subsides soon because its driving me insane. even though I'm not sleeping, I'm still not wanting to nod off while driving like i did when taking suboxone, so that is a huge plus as i drive for a living. i also feel like i love my dog more, which i didn't think was possible. not my wife, even though she's been supportive as hell, I'm still cranky around her since I'm not sleeping. but anyway you get the idea, I'm rambling. there are many good reasons to quit and stay off for good. i had to drive an hr to the suboxone dr, lots of wasted time and money. so stupid, so stupid. but suboxone did stop me from taking anything else for 2 years so for that it worked. its good to hear from everyone here, both people with more and less time under their belts. its helped a lot. but don't go getting yourself worked up over other people's experiences if you have less time under your belt because as you know everyones body is different. yours may heal twice as fast. i feel like my insomnia is worse than a lot of other stories I've read, unfortunately for me! but I was a hard sleeper to begin with
Take Vitamin B - all forms B12, B6, and eat a high protein diet.  Drink plenty of fluids!  Trust me it helps!!!  Also use Chamomile Tea at night.  It will help you rest.
Hey,
I have been on suboxone for 7 months, two 8 mg strips a day=total of 16 mg. I have been trying to get clean for the last 4 years now. I had 6 months clean after my 4th rehab stint and went all in to a 12 step program, which I know can work for me. However, last september I have no idea why,except the fact i am a heroin addict, I impulsively conatced a guy I used to know through Facebook, which I have now deleted, and I took my last shot of heroin sept. 1st. I was brought back to life by ER nurses and dr.s adminsterting Narcan. Anyways, I was sent to see an addiciton Dr who put me on suboxone which I was against but it made my parents feel better*i am 22* and I cant argue with that with all i have put them through. ANYways- I am on my 4th step with those fimiliar with AA and my sponsor who I respect and has helped me says that he cant do my 5th step with me untill I am of suboxone. I have wanted to be off suboxone as well so plese dont comment on any ant-AA or how he has no right and is not a Dr. he just told me his expereince and I am making the decesion. So, I am sorry about the long background but today is my first day not taking any subs. Obviosuly i expect to start w/drawing tommorow or the next day. How long should I expect this to last and can someone please let me know if they have kicked Suboxone and it has been worth it? I know everyone has an addiction problem on here but I really know this is life or death for me because if I use I am done.
welcome bro nobody her judges or puts down we are all in this together I'm not the best person to comment on subs because I went on the program and the WD from it made me say f it and go back to the dope.....I also spent a year clean and relapsed so I know the struggle we all do....I'm planning on doing a short week to ten day taper just to get thru the worst of it.....if the program is working sticck with it....you know what's best for you

there will be ppl with more experiance with long term detox than me congrats on ur  clean time and welcome this is a great place with great ppl they saved my life once so I knew where to comes this time....like I always say they are all angels in disguises
To answer your questions, for me, the acute withdrawal lasted 2 weeks. Ya know, the usual restless legs, entirely sleepless nights, irritability, unbearable depression with lots of crying like a lil b. the worst part of the acute withdrawal was not sleeping. It wouldnt have been nearly as bad if i couldve slept but im a hard sleeper anyway. Most people dont have the insomnia this long. Now for the paws, the goosebumps and lethargy, they last about 30 days. Definitely more, but the recovery process def sped up after 30 days. Today is day 66 for me, and i feel a s-ton better. I still get the ocassional goosebumps, but thats about it. I was still having a lot of lethargy until recently, so i stopped eating added sugar and other unhealthy stuff and its been a night/day difference. But im rambling, yes, you can do it. Its not as bad as heroin, just lasts a little longer. Been down that road too. You just got to want it bud. But yes, you can do it. You dont need me to tell you how good it feels to finally be drug free again because you been there before. Its good. Its so good.
Evil Medicine prescribed by Evil Doctors in most cases.  Now there are exceptions, and these are related to how long your Doc allows you to be on them.  Problem is...Most doctors today are economical and just want that money especially on the comeback or follow-ups.  Its a full blown crisis in my opinion. I decided enough was enough, when these doctors would kick me out because I missed an appointment, after i had to pay 300 cash up front to start the sub program.  I couldn't help the fact that I am CEO of a multimillion dollar company that restraints my time.  So in this way I was blessed and grateful because I could take the time off from work.....and boy would I NEED it.
I had NO idea what was in store for me.  For a solid 6 days, it was literally Hell on earth.  Everything you get with all opiate withdrawals with one major difference.....Longer Duration!  And Its a killer!!   I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.  Im in day 8 now and feeling much better but thats with lots of effort the last two days. In other words, I have had to force myself to get up and get  moving and try to eat many small meals as I can despite not having much of an appetite. This has helped me a little, as our bodies need major fuel to fight this **** off.  But all in all...., Im pissed of at the sub doctors for not trying to taper me off at all, and definitely not informing me what withdrawal/detox would be like. Its Waaay worse than Lortabs or Vicodin in my opinion..And these doctors need to start telling there patients that..
Omg...I so agree.  I am on day 35 off suboxone.  As soon as I wanted off my doctor didn't want to see me, well now I know they can only have 100 patients at once on suboxone, so I wasn't going to be a money maker anymore.  I am sleeping 5-6 hours a night.  My stomach is still a mess.  People compliment me on my appearance, like I have color in my face and affect!  I am tired and depressed a lot.  I have good days and try to do more on those days.  I am looking for a job, but scared how I will show up on bad days.  I will deal with that then.  Sometimes I miss the energy from subs, but that is all.  No regrets.  Still restless legs but not everyday.  It is getting better.  I think this was so much worse than what I was addicted to!  How can "they" not know?
Hi, how are you doing now? I am only 7 days free, but I weaned down to 2mg a day, I could not cut that film any smaller, so I am still feeling the W/D effects, I hope it's not as long as all of you are stating, ewwww....
I know its very hard have your doctor put you on gabapentin it's a great mood stabAlizer it will help you have energy and a appetite you'll be able to go on with life but you will still some symptoms like diarea but pepto works it took me about a month and a halph and I didn't need anything and I was normal again I will pray for all of you and stay away from the bondage of drug love you guys my brothers and sisters
I was on methadone for 7 years, 70mg's a day, and without a doubt, methadone and subs and xanax are the toughest things in the world to kick. I attempted suicide when I lost my mind coming off of methadone. It's been exactly a year ago today that I took my last dose of methadone, but I still think about it all day long wishing i had it back. i have been taking subs lately so im ****e.
hey guys was on oxy for 2-3 years got in subs for three weeks enough was enough i tapered all the way down to practically a chip. im day 4 no subs no oxy taking b6 and ginseng to help with energy and withdrawls. Anyone give me an idea of when my body will go back to normal? thank you for any responses
Youll "start" feeling normal between 2 weeks and 30 days. Youll "stop" thinking about sub and counting days around 2 months. Actually i shouldnt say "you will" cause everyones different but this was my experience. I was on it for 2 years and jumped off at 6mg. Its been over 90 days, ive lost count, and life is better again.
Just want to say Suboxone is the worst thing to ever happen to me.Do not get on it!You will be extremely sorry.
Just taper off the opiate you are on,or just deal with the 7 days withdrawel from it.That's a lot easier than the at least 3 months it will take you to start feeling decent.Plus there are things about Suboxone we don't even know,but they are bad.Don't do it.Trust me.Call me if you want.I'll explain.
Okay,I will say if you are heavily addicted to a strong opiate,a taper with Suboxone of no more than 10 day's could beneficial,but no longer than that.
I agree with your post 100%....was on the subs for 7 years starting at 24mg per day.  I think there horrible and I wish I'd have never found them!  Am now 117 days clean...that was the hardest detox I've ever done In my life. Took me over 30 days to be able to leave my house, still wasn't right, but had to get the hell out of my house!  I lost 10lbs in 30 days and thought I was dancing with satan himself!  
Your WD.will start 4 days after you stop
Michelle, I have to say, I feel extremely similar.  I was on suboxone for 1.25 years.  Over the past 3-4 months, I began sleeping poorly, having vivid nightmares almost nightly, waking up with pain in my arms and legs that would last most of the day.  The transition from sleep to awake seemed like a 2 or MORE hour process of bed to couch, in and out of sleep, finally some coffee, then maybe a shower.  I was beginning to be exhausted all of the time. I own a painting business, and I couldn't seem to put in more than 4 hours a day the past couple months.  I stopped taking suboxone 7 days ago this morning (tapered down to 1.333 mg once daily over the past month to get ready to quit)  For the first 5 days i didn't have any medicine of any kind other than tylenol and ibuprofen.  I must say that it was a hell of a time.  Not all of my symptoms were severe, but enough of them were that i spent days 3-5 crying, taking baths, wanting to just give up.... man... well, on day 5 I forced myself to go for a run after crying on the couch and finally breaking to the point of trying anything to feel better.   I felt better for about an hour, then it was back to the bad.  The doctor gave me clonidine, trazodone, zolfran, and dicyclomine near the end of day 5.  They help.  The only thing, the clonidine just zaps all of my energy... so i cut my dose in half after 2 days... that helped some more. Then I added in 200mg of B6 and 1g of N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine for energy and nervous system stabilization.  That helped some more.   I still am feeling very low energy, very tired, still pain in my lower legs... BUT,  I feel like there is hope.  I got out for a bike ride this morning, went disc golfing yesterday, just trying to do active things that i enjoy.  The short of all this is; the doctors NEVER go over how bad going off of suboxone is (due to a hell of a long 37 hour half life!!!!!!) and they never tell you about some of the bad reactions that some patients (like you michelle and myself) have... If you use suboxone, buprenorphine, subutex, etc. use it for a short time then get off.... don't get dependent and have it ruin your body...
I'm on day 26 off suboxone.  I have absolutely no energy.  When can I hope to see some light at the end of the tunnel?
Hey Sue!  Welcome to the forum~  You probably found this forum thru an internet search and the particular thread you posted on is really old.  It would be great if you started your own, new, and current thread by going to the orange post a question tab at the top of this page and post your question.

You'll get A LOT more feedback that way...and can continue to post your questions on your own thread.  Hope that helps...and welcome again~
this is day 4 of suboxone withdrawal..my doctor totally lied said i will have a few chills and body aches maybe..so i was all positive now i feel like someone is trying to rip out my internal organs permanent goosebumps and shivering and a backache that will just not go or allow me to move about..im 45 I feel like 145 .. i never felt so bad..makes me want to use heroin again which i dont want to of course.. but the cold turkey off h is not as bad as this...so scared and sad at the moment :(
I am currently on subs (Subutex generic) but I only have a handful left and no more Rx. I am trying to get a jump on it before I have to be without, trying to taper slowly and also get other things in order. Scheduling stuff to do, really working on eating better and exercising.

How did you come off in the first place - CT or did you taper? Any advice there?
hey going good day 26 my god i hope i can last that long as now only day 5 and still in bed mostly scared of going back to work dont know if i even can...does everyone have lack of energy as well as diaorreah pains all over shivers goosebumps chills etc....this cure to get off hard drugs feels like the ultimate punishment..trying some multivitamins but can hardly even eat at the moment...so well done 26 days
Hi Hippielover...

WOW!..You nailed it..your response is so spot on and true. I was addicted to BOTH Perc's AND Suboxen..taking both together two strips and about 20 pills A DAY. I got a job in Dubai that paid big bucks but they don't prescribe narc's unless you are dying. I quit cold turkey and literally went thru HELLLLLLLLLLLLL..Sleep was limited to about 2 hrs a night for the first month and I was sweating had nausea, the runs and thought I was losing my mind. Saving grace was my job that paid $15K tax free and I actually managed to function during the day but night s were ******* awful. Took 6 months and then my life changed..I had clear and felt like I was reborn. Hot baths, EXERCISE (critical) healthy food, and including your family to support you all highly recommended. You have to take the approach that every second that ticks off the clock puts you closer to feeling better and being opiate free...life is so much better without that ****..we just don't need it and the sooner you kick the sooner you will find the promised land..HANG IN THERE..it's hard but dig deep and believe in yourself. Good luck everyone..and reach out to me anytime. take care beautiful people.
Six months?  Are you serious? I am on day 10 after being on sub for a few years. I have been in bed the entire time and had previously lost my job due to absence from the previous month when I had trouble getting prescription filled after switching insurance. Lengthy delays,   Insurance nightmare! I finally decided to just get off of it since I was already partly through withdrawals. Everything I read previously said the withdrawals lasted two weeks and then depression often sets in.  I will be financially bankrupt if this goes on any longer. I can't make it six months! I am currently switching to medical marijuana, thank God it is now legal in California. I am consulting with  A pain management specialist who is helping me with my plan. I hope to god it works because the pain is unbearable. I hear that Suboxone increases the pain severely during withdrawal and I can attest that this is true.
Hey, that's awesome that you were feeling better so fast, I see this post was really old but I'd be extremely interested in knowing how much you were on/ how long you took it before you quit...everyone else seems to say withdrawals last a month or more :/
If you have no sex life STAY ON THE SUBS! They put salt peter in those so to rid you of sex drive.But they do give energy and are going to be used as a pain killer soon. As it does contain painkillers. If you are married like, you should stop if doc okays it. but know this, SUBS change your body and mind and after long term use you become like a zombie. I had no strong emotions, could cry on SUBS, was very very difficult to have sex.There's more in this drug than we are told .beware! Funny are soldiers in Afghanistan protect the opium crops for the CIA  who uses the money for their black-ops and very black-ops. 90% of the worlds heroin comes from there. So, the CIA owns it, brings it to the USA & big pharma and on the other end in the USA they arrest everyone for what the CIA brings over and puts on our streets? Plus methadone & SUBS  you can be arrested for? THEY ARE opiate blockers! Screw Americas games! They work all angles and don't care about anyone or thing but economics! America is dead.All a bunch of liars a fags like Obama  and Bush. Learn your recent history of George H Bush as cia and how he and BIN LADENS DAD started their own company called the Carlyle Group in the 80z. then you will begin your journey of the truth!
Interesting what you say about sex drive, I felt mine returning in day10 but I thought it might be due to the muscle relaxer's I am taking.
I love a good conspiracy theory! Was a heroin/dilaudid user by IV for about 10 years and lost everything and I mean EVERYTHING!!!! My kid, my husband died from overdose, and I lost my home. I was tired of struggling so practically crawled into a suboxone clinic and have now been on this medicine for about 3 years at 8mg twice per day and I see how I'm a slave to the game and not only do I wanna be drug free because of the obvious reasons, but also because I am dependent on government assistance for the medicine and when the time comes, I'd like to be able to know I'm strong in every way. I'd love more info on the hidden ingredients of this medicine. Anyone with any info?? My mind drives me crazy when I'm not feeding it some sort of substance and thats what scares me the most as I have built some semblance of a life and never wanna go bad to the hell I crawled out of. Thank you!
I detoxed off all opioids and suboxone is a long hard process to come off. Best advise is to get tramodol or any kind of pain pills and use that for about a month or untill the subs get completely out ur system, then if u can go to the e.r and complain about something and ask for gabupentin. And those gabs will help u get off the pain pills, helps sleep and restless legs. Thats almost the best way of doin it if u dont wanna hurt bad. Any and all other ways ull really detox long n hard
I am taking Baclofen for pain, The ER doctor prescribed it since he could not give me Suboxone when I went in a few weeks ago.  It helps but it makes me even more of a zombie, I nearly fell over just walking yesterday. I have to drive my kids around so I can't take it all the time but I do take it as soon as I get home. I am useless otherwise.  My kids go into the store and shop, I wait in my car. They are teenagers so they are very helpful but I feel so guilty putting this on them. Not the kind of memories you want your children to have of you.
Hi....well sub withdrawals are only second to methadone and it is a funny drug wile detoxing some people come off with little or no problems others it is like pulling teeth even to taper....just know it will get better with time you just have to go threw it keep posting for support we have a lot of members who have gotten off this drug
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gnarly<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
My first time posting. I am on day 15 no sub&#39;s having major withdrawals,chills,bodyaches and so nervous all the time . My Anxiety&#39;s out of control every hour I contemplate going to the er. I am loosing my mind. And no sleep for three days now. Someone please help when will this end???
I apologize after I posted I didn't spellcheck