Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
How long does Klonopin stay in your system.

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

I have a med check from my suboxone today. I will probably get a UA. I am/was prescribed cpam from my GP before I stated treatment. I was trying to taper the suboxone and took a couple 1 mg cpam last friday to help with anxiety, so 7 days ago. I really don't like cpam, there is honestly no chance of me becoming addicted to it, but they don't want me taking any pills. I was leaning toward just telling him because I am prettty sure he wont care. I have never screwed up with anything during treatment and I don't want to start here. So...does anyone know exactly how long it would take 2 1mg klonopin to get out of your urine? Or should I just be honest. right off the bat.
uphill,I would be honset up front :)
I think it is always better to be honest...
yes, be honest hun...this way he will know your being up front with him and not trying to hide anything, trying to hide something is not a good sign to any doctor, especially when your in recovery...be honest.
It's out of your system by now, but I still agree that you should be upfront with him.  You don't have anything to worry about, good luck on your doc appt.
HONESTY is the best policy!!!! This will also show you are being responsible and not trying to hide anything!!
Being dishonest is part of our addiction,If we are going to kick the habit successfully we need to address every aspect of it. Telling your doctor the truth is the only way. You will feel so much better about it if you don't lie.Telling the truth says you are taking responsibility for yourself and your actions,and it will let your doctor know that they can trust you.Stay on the right path,God Bless.
Well I went for my medcheck and they didnt even give me a UA because I have been doing so well in the program.

I decided to keep my mouth shut because it is such a miniscual issue.

If they had handed me that cup, I was definitly going to explain everything right away.

Got lucky... But I think I deserve it... I am kicking butt at sobriety.

Thanks for all the advice... You guys are all right, honesty is the best way to go.
I have a drug test ordered by the court and dhr on monday. i took a tree klonopin ( it says 93 and underneath 834 on it) on wednesday and one thursday. Will it show up on a drug test monday morning?
I also wanted to add that I have never had a drug problem in my life, but recently my 5 year old told me her father was molesting her. I have had a terrible time dealing with it and we have been in court 6 times in 6 months and there has not been any thing new done. Also I had to get DHR involved and they are making me take random drug tests by calling a color code and I have taken them all and passed. Recently I lost my job on New years eve for missing so much work so I have been having a nervous breakdown. I am the only supporter of my children and I have court monday to fight DHR to get all of these tests I have to do stopped and I took a few of my friend's klonopins to get over this anxiety and horrible feeling i am having. So now if i test positive they might take my kids and i am freaking out. Please help.
I do not know anything about how long drugs stay in your system, call you pharmacy and ask them.  However, try not to get worked up.  The court system really does not want to take your kids away from you.  Take a deep breath, blow out, relax.  I know it is easier for me to say not being there. Do you have a lawyer?  If you do talk to him/her about your concerns.  Your discussions are confidental.