How long does Weed Anxiety last?
Two days ago I did weed for the first time. It was around 10 in the morning. I over did it, I had all the symptoms of over doing it (panic, dizziness, heart pounding, etc.). Then, after that went away, I was fine. Until around midnight, I started freaking out and shaking horribly. The next morning, I was fearful for a couple hours. Then I went about my day. Then, at around midnight, again, I had another attack. But it wasn't as bad, because I knew what to expect. I've been slightly worried all day. I want to know, how long will this keep up?
All i keep thinking when i read posts like this (which is all the time, so im not singling u out) is what the hell have companies done to weed???? Come on??? These are all symptoms of doing harder drugs?
There have been quite a few people lately with these same issues and it does seem to wear off in a couple of days so dont worry.