Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
How long does alcohol remain in my body?
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How long does alcohol remain in my body?

I am a recovering alcoholic.  I wanted to find out how long alcohol remains in the body . . . even in trace amounts? I have heard that it can still affect you days after you stop drinking.
Related Discussions
12 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Does alcohol consumption affect the skin(specifically the nose and cheeks), and if so what does it do, and can the effects be reversed?
Blank
Does alcohol consumption affect the skin(specifically the nose and cheeks), and if so what does it do, and can the effects be reversed?
Blank
How long can alcohol be detected in your system through a urine test?
Blank
i want to know how long alcohol stays in your urine so u will be clean for an alcohol urine test
Blank
i want to know how long alcohol stays in your urine so u will be clean for an alcohol urine test
Blank
I would like to know how long cocaine remains in the body after it has been taken.
Thank you.
Blank
If i drank 22 oz. of beer on Friday and i had a blood test on monday would the doctor be able to detect it?
Blank
I have a very dear friend who is just starting to face the reality that she has a problem with alcohol.  Although no labels have been attached, i.e. alcoholism.  There are 3 friends involved in helping this person get back on track.  After 5 days, I met this friend for a morning walk and I smelled alcohol on her.  She says it is probably still coming out of her system.

The same thing happened the next day only the smell was much stronger.  She denies having a dring - says it's been a week but we don't believe she has stopped drinking.

Could it remain in someone system that long?  How can we help her without alientating.  thank you
Blank
i have random urine screens and i dont know when i could have one. i would like to know if i drink once a week, and have like ten beers, and i weigh about 130lbs., how long after will they be able to trace it.
Blank
i have random urine screens and i dont know when i could have one. i would like to know if i drink once a week, and have like ten beers, and i weigh about 130lbs., how long after will they be able to trace it.
Blank
Blank
i hear its 6-10 hours. i have to do the same... so let me know if you find out.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...