How long does it take for Fioricet to get out of your system?
After more than 3 week fell off the wagon so to speak. How long will it take for the Fiorcet to get out of my system? Should I taper since my doc gave me a new script? Going into the hospital is not an option. Telling my husband (an RN) about my addiction and the financial problems it has caused is not an option. He told me if I get us into serious debt again he is throwing me out. Need to find support here and find a way to avoid my pills since my daughter uses them and so does my sister-in-law. Need to find a way to be around them and not take them have talked to family and friends and this is my only choice other than homelessness with no job. Desperately need the support of all of you.
Tapering takes a ton of strength and willpower.  Can you find someone to hold them for you?  What about some sort of aftercare program for you?  That is very helpful and much needed for us in recovery.  You can do this and get your life back.  Keep talking with us        sara