How long does it take to become addicted to tramadol?
I have taken 60 tramadol pills in the last 7 days or so and am wondering if i will experience withdrawls. I took my last 2 approx last night at 9 oclock eastern time. It's now 2 oclock and I feel fine but i've never taken tramadol. any one with experience have any advice?
You would not being getting withdrawal until tonight .You will have a better idea when you try to go to sleep tonight .tram is highly addicting if you mange to get threw this without WD count yourself very lucky and stay away from them because when you do go threw full tram WD it is really nasty.Let us know how you feel tonight .I will keep my fingers crossed that you slipped threw :)
omg i am so scared now. i am crying. please tell me what to do
my heart is pounding and i am shaking i am so scared.
clam down hun its ok
i am going to PM you
well..9 pm eastern time and i still havent' experienced anything.  now it has hit the 24 hour mark since the last pills i took.  How much longer should I expect to wait before withdrawls hit me?
Dont wait for it to hit you remeber your mind is very poweful just be happy its hasnt and being that its been 24 hours thats a great thing you should be fine :)
for the record...i will never touch that stuff again. I told my doctor i didn't want anything narcotic like. I researched it today and found it can be addictive. so everyone beware of tramadol!!! I am hoping maybe i got lucky or it just takes longer to become addicted. thank God I ran out before it was too late!! avi thank you for your support....i just realized how much i was depending on you...even while laying on the couch and scared earlier this afternoon..i just kept repeating your words in my head  "you'll be ok...you'll be ok ..calm down.." and it really did help. so thank you.
Yes it is very addicting doctors still like to say its not. I am gald you stoped them when you did .I am gald you did not have WD I think you will be just fine  .
erin do not worry.  I think avis may be just a little too cautious and it may be scaring you more than necessary. Tramadol is extremely difficult to get off of once you become fully addicted.  I think given that you were on it for only 7 days, and only 60 pills, you are in the clear. YOU ARE FINE.  You will not get withdrawls. So don't even worry about it. Just stay away from them. If you were to get withdrawls, they would have started by now. Methadone is also a nasty drug. Its half life is from 72 hours to 5 days depending on each persons metabolism and wds usually start on the 3rd day.  
not everyone becomes addicted to tramadol. maybe you will be one of the lucky ones. alot of people will disagree with me about this, but i am speaking from experience. good luck!
No sway your right some people don't its an odd drug for some it grab right hold of you and that's it (I was one of the them ). I can remember turning much stronger drugs down and asking for the tram and of course they were always ,more then happy to give it to me .
For others its does nothing and they don't understand how others can be so addicting :)
Biggest problem is you dont know what catagory you might fall into until you have taken it .
:)
avis