Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
How long is Hydro in your system???

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

How long is Hydro in your system???

Does anyone know the TRUTH about how long hydrocodone stays in your system? What is the best way to get rid of it for a drug test for a job? ( 1 more reason to put the pills down...) - I am currently tapering down , but just started...thanks for any help!!!!
I was told for three days by a doctor and if I was going to drug test that if I could stop for 3 days then it would not show up.  But, thats only in urine, hair stays longer...  Congrats on your taper I hope that you stay stong.. Good luck,,
thanks for your help!!!I wasnt sure of the TRUTH.Thanks for the words of encouragement. I hope I stay strong too...
In order to get it out of your hair you have to go in and get a bleach and then have them put color back in.   This will be a 3-4 hour process.  I was a blonde once.  Bleaching strips your hair of everything.
Hi, my doc told me 14 days is how long it takes to get out of your system fully.